Save data not syncing between downloaded game and cloud streamed game.

Discus and support Save data not syncing between downloaded game and cloud streamed game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I have a game (Metal: Hellsinger) downloaded on my PC through GamePass. I have attempted to stream the game via the cloud on my Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrispyDunc, Sep 22, 2022.

1. CrispyDunc
    CrispyDunc Guest

Greetings,

I have a game (Metal: Hellsinger) downloaded on my PC through GamePass. I have attempted to stream the game via the cloud on my Xbox and Steam Deck, but my save data is not populating. It is simply asking me to start a new game.

Is there a way to force upload save data to the cloud?

:)

CrispyDunc, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Apparently everything is ok.

The only thing we could do right now would be to configure your network to eliminate possible network restrictions.

Because on the PC, we perform all the procedures to synchronize the save.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  3. CrispyDunc Win User

Thanks. Did all of the steps, still not getting my save data on the cloud. Attached is a screenshot of my NAT info. Doesn't seem like that would be the issue.

[​IMG]
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

CrispyDunc, let's test some processes that force this sync

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Then enter the game, and then enter xcloud later.

I'll be waiting
  5. John P_14 Win User

Can you continue Yakuza 4 Remastered save between Xbox cloud and console?

Thanks for clarifying. Sadly, it is not possible to transfer save data between the Xbox Cloud Gaming service and a locally installed console version of a game. The save data for games played on Xbox Cloud Gaming is stored on the cloud servers and is not accessible on a local console. Similarly, save data for games played on a local console is not synced with the cloud.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Didnt get my progress from PC to Xbox One in Forza Horrizon 4

it should sync automatically.

if there is a difference between the cloud save and the local save, read the information very carefully to work out which is the one you want to keep.

for example, your Xbox should have newer save data than the PC save on the Cloud (if that wasn't over written by the Xbox save data when you started the game up)

try starting on the PC and choose local data to keep as that should be your save with all your progress.

play for a while and let that save and synchronise the data with the cloud, then shut down the game and start it on Xbox and it should detect the cloud save and sync automatically.
Thema:

1. Save data not syncing between downloaded game and cloud streamed game. - Similar Threads - Save data syncing

2. In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In fh5 I got stuck on syncing data and got around it but now I lost all my save data: I had to end the gaming services task and then it let me cancel syncing but now I am starting over in the game ab344e0c-eecf-483d-8f2c-3de0ba2ab89d
  3. Xbox Series X not saving OR syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X not saving OR syncing data: I know this has been asked before but those threads have been locked and no answers were given. My Xbox Series X has not saved to my console or the cloud in 3 days. I know a ton of people are...
  4. my save data isnt synced in pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my save data isnt synced in pc gamepass: My dead cells save data isnt syncing. i was playing on a different computer before, and now i cant find my save. can someone please help. 790730e2-0271-446d-88c0-06f6bdbb6199
  5. Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5: Hoping someone here can help. I started Forza Horizon 5 yesterday for the very first time and played a few hours. I earned a few achievements. I didn’t see a place to save progress, so everyone...
  6. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  7. Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sync Minecract worlds, tells me minecraft can't save anymore data even though...: Recently on my Xbox Series X all of my worlds are kind of old and they all needed to be resynced but when I try to resync a world it either tells me Minecraft cant store anymore data or it just...
  8. I Hope Xbox Considers Adding an Option to Manually Sync Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Hope Xbox Considers Adding an Option to Manually Sync Save Data: Xbox Series X is my first experience with gaming on Xbox. After a year of gaming on it, I find that my gaming style doesn't really work well with a system that automatically syncs save data to the...
  9. Lost save data through sync issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save data through sync issue?: I recently tried helping my wife's mom with setting up their Xbox and they accidentally used my account to set up a new character for them on Diablo 3, they didn't notice because it didn't pull...
  10. "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data

in XBoX on Windows
    "We are unable to sync your data with the cloud at the moment." error when syncing save data: I'm getting this error when I try and start Gears 5 and Ori and the Will of the Wisps. I understand that this is in the 'known issues' thread, but I have followed the troubleshooting steps in that...