Sauvegarde cloud [Cloud Backup]

Discus and support Sauvegarde cloud [Cloud Backup] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, jai un petit probleme avec une sauvegarde. Je joue habituellement a forza horizon 4 sur 2 supports (pc et xbox). Cependant en me connectant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RémyLacrouts, Jan 17, 2019.

  1. Sauvegarde cloud [Cloud Backup]


    Bonjour, jai un petit probleme avec une sauvegarde.

    Je joue habituellement a forza horizon 4 sur 2 supports (pc et xbox). Cependant en me connectant aujourdhui sur mon pc, impossible d’avoir ma sauvegarde de d’habitude. Je vais donc voir sur ma console et ma sauvegarde (200 heures de jeu+ vip) est bien presente.
    Je retourne sur le pc et je relance le jeu et toujours rien. Du coup je retourne sur ma xbox et la plus rien non plus...

    je me retrouve avec 200h de jeu avec un investimment de perdu car je nai pas acces aux sauvegardes du cloud. Savez vous vers qui puis je me retourner pour avoir de l’aide?

    Merci d’avance

    [Translation - Hello, I have a little problem with a backup.

    I usually play a Forza Horizon 4 on 2 supports (PC and Xbox). However by connecting me today on my PC, impossible to have my usual backup. So I will see on my console and my backup (200 hours of Game + VIP) is well presented. I go back to the PC
    and I restart the game and still nothing. So I go back to my Xbox and the most nothing either... I find myself with 200h game with a investimment of lost because I have no access to the backups of the cloud. Do you know who I can turn to for help?


    Thanks in advance]

    :)
     
    RémyLacrouts, Jan 17, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

    Sauvegarde cloud [Cloud Backup]

    Hey Remy,

    Thank you for reaching out! If you haven't already, I'd like for you to try
    removing your profile
    from your Xbox. Once you sign back in, the profile should sync back with your console causing any available cloud saves to download. Let us know if this helps!
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Sauvegarde cloud [Cloud Backup]

    Hi. You can try and contact official support if you feel the problems you are having are severe. Canada: https://support.xbox.com/fr-CA or in France: https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR

    Salut.
    Vous pouvez essayer de contacter l'assistance officielle si vous estimez que les problèmes que vous rencontrez sont graves.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

    Sauvegarde sur le cloud [Cloud backup]

    Hi Cartigny,

    Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums! We understand this can be frustrating since it will not allow you access to your saved game data.

    • Is this happening only with Dragon Age Origins or is this happening with other games as well?
    • When did this first start happening on the Xbox One X?
    • Are you using an external hard drive or just trying to retrieve the save data from the cloud?
    • Have you cleared your
      Local Saved Game data
      ?

    Try to test your network connection:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select AllSettings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network Settings.
    6. On the right side of the Network Settings screen, select Test network connection. The test will run automatically and let you know if there’s a problem with your connection.

    Thank you and let us know how it goes :)
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Sauvegarde sur le cloud [Cloud backup]

    Was the game saves stored under your main profile? You can try downloading your profile and make sure you synchronize them.

    Translate:

    Les sauvegardes de jeu ont-elles été stockées sous votre profil principal?
    Vous pouvez essayer de télécharger votre profil et assurez-vous de les synchronizer.
  6. LandForGames Win User

    synchronisation de mon jeux avec une sauvegarde a 0 [Translation-Syncing my games with a 0 backup]

    Avez-vous eu votre sauvegarde sur le nuage?

    Sinon, je ne pense pas qu'il soit possible de le faire sans transférer le jeu de sauvegarde d'origine sur votre Xbox One.

    [Edit - Translation] - Have you had your backup on the cloud?

    Otherwise, I do not think it's possible to do it without transferring the original backup set to your Xbox One.
Thema:

Sauvegarde cloud [Cloud Backup]

Loading...
  1. Sauvegarde cloud [Cloud Backup] - Similar Threads - Sauvegarde cloud Cloud

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  8. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  9. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  10. [Subnautica Below Zero] Sauvegarde cloud disparue – besoin d’aide urgente / Cloud Save...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Subnautica Below Zero] Sauvegarde cloud disparue – besoin d’aide urgente / Cloud Save...: Bonjour, J'avais une sauvegarde de plus de 23 heures de jeu sur Subnautica Below Zero, achetée via le Microsoft Store. Le 28 avril 2025, en lançant le jeu, ma sauvegarde locale avait disparu....