Sandisk game clips gone after resetting console

Discus and support Sandisk game clips gone after resetting console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve recently made another post before this one addressing the issue of losing game clips from my internal storage. This post is about my Sandisk. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azurxi, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Azurxi
    Azurxi Guest

I’ve recently made another post before this one addressing the issue of losing game clips from my internal storage. This post is about my Sandisk. My Sandisk was working perfectly fine and I’ve formatted it to a NTFS to store game clips. I reset my XSX to factory settings and forgot to unplug my Sandisk. Once I was scrolling through my captures and clicked my Sandisk I realised my Sandisk wasnt coming up. I re-plugged it in and it popped up and it came with a message saying something along the lines of my Sandisk not being fast enough to support game clips even though I was previously using it. Are there any suggestions on what I can do to restore my clips from my Sandisk as help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Azurxi, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Azurxi, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your external drive.

If you set the drive to store your clips and screen pics then your PC should be able to read the drive. Try hooking it up there and transfer your files to the PC.

After that try reformatting the drive again. If the console still will not read it as a USB 3.0 drive then it may be that something has happened to the drive itself. I would recommend contacting Sandisk Support for more help if that's the case.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Recovering unsaved Game clips?

Yeah,unless you actually save the clips they will automatically delete after a certain amount of time or if you reach a certain amount of clips.

Unfortunately once they are deleted then they are gone,there's no way to recover them.

Resetting your console wouldn't delete them anyway
  4. GaZh86 Win User

dvrs arent showing and cant share anything

0x87c40156 unknown error code apparently. this has only just happened after joining a club and started sharing clips

used two accounts to share then send to club and they both seem to be corrupted or something, tried cache reset of console and router. seems to have gone worse or something
  5. voteDC Win User

Good USB Flash Drives Compatible with Xbox 360 4gb Slim?

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

I have a Sandisk Cruiser but I don't recommend it because of how it slides in and out. It's a pain to put in the xbox.

[/quote]Really? I have a 32gb Sandisk Cruzer Blade and it works brilliantly with my 360. My console is an old FAT model and I have no problems putting it into any of the the three USB slots.

If you are going to buy a USB drive my recommendation would be for a Sandisk, they do after all make the official USB stick for the console.
  6. KOAL82 Win User

Gamerscore Leaderboard not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

Resetting your console will delete all captures and game clips
Thema:

1. Sandisk game clips gone after resetting console - Similar Threads - Sandisk game clips

2. Hey people my sandisk Usb thumb drive is not showing up in the storage devices section, thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey people my sandisk Usb thumb drive is not showing up in the storage devices section, thanks: I was trying to use my SanDisk USB thumb drive to record gameplay footage and it is not showing up in the storage devices section (it flashes up for half a second but it disappears) so it is only...
  3. Cannot get Sandisk USB 3.0 to work as external harddirve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get Sandisk USB 3.0 to work as external harddirve: I formatted a sandisk 3.0 256gb usb flashdrive to ntfs and plugged it into my xbox one s. I plugged it into my xbox one and it showed up asking if I want to use it for media or game, I chose media...
  4. My game pass pc wont let me install games on my external sandisk extreme ssd .

in XBoX on Windows
    My game pass pc wont let me install games on my external sandisk extreme ssd .: so im in a situation where inside game pass settings i can select and pick the my external ssd drive but as soon as i go to download it will onlyshow my c drive . for further clarification , im...
  5. Xbox 360S not recognizing Sandisk 32GB Flash Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360S not recognizing Sandisk 32GB Flash Drive: Hi. Has anyone experienced their Xbox 360S not recognizing a SanDisk 32GB flash drive? It's brand new and works in the Windows computer. I also have an Ativa 4GB that it does recognize; just not...
  6. Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or...: Can I Put a Installed Game From Xbox One On a 62GB SanDisk Hard Drive Such as Minecraft or another Game? Ive always wanted to take a game like minecraft to put on my computer without paying...
  7. Help with SanDisk Xbox 360 Flash Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with SanDisk Xbox 360 Flash Drive: Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me or give me some advice about recovering data from a SanDisk Xbox 360 flash drive? I bought the Xbox 360 Flash drive that was licensed by SanDisk at least...
  8. My SanDisk USB may not be working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My SanDisk USB may not be working: I just recently bought Dragon Age: Inquisitition, and was made aware that it needed an Xbox 360 hard drive and 7.1 gigs of storage. These I have, in the form of a 16-gig SanDisk USB hard drive....
  9. 16GB Sandisk Cruzer no longer has an "Remove Xbox 360 Storage" option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    16GB Sandisk Cruzer no longer has an "Remove Xbox 360 Storage" option.: So just today I needed to customized the storage size on my 16GB flash drive. It was already customized to allow around 4GB of Xbox storage and rest for Windows. I went to my USB on the Xbox then...
  10. Problem With Sandisk Cruzer Glide USB Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Sandisk Cruzer Glide USB Drive: I have a 4gb Xbox 360 slim. I recently bought Far Cry 4, and I need more space to save the game on. I tried putting a few flash drives into the Xbox that I found lying around my house, but none of...