Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection

Discus and support Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection The Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA comes with a One Connect Mini box. It has 4 HDMI ports. The mini is... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DannieDraco, Jan 10, 2017.

1. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection
    The Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA comes with a One Connect Mini box. It has 4 HDMI ports. The mini is connected to the tv and all devices run through it. No matter what port I connect my xbox one to it will not work. Cable box is connected to port 1, bluray player
    is connected to port 2 and I have the xbox connected to port 3. According to Samsung it should work through that port. It is a HDCP 2.2 port and is designated HDMI 3 (HML). When I change the tv source to that port the xbox turns off. Has anyone had success
    using the one connect mini with the xbox one?

:)

DannieDraco, Jan 10, 2017
  2. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini
    For some reason my Xbox One will not work through the One Connect Mini box. I have talked to Samsung and they say it should work. I have my Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8240HDC (STB) connected to port 1, my Samsung UBD-K8500/ZA bluray player connected to
    port 2 and the Xbox One connected to port 3. I turn on the Xbox One and change the tv source to port 3 and the Xbox One immediately turns off.

It worked fine on my Samsung UN40F5500AFXZA tv in the bedroom. The Xbox was connected through the cable STB with that tv.

Has anyone had any experience with this problem?

3. DannieDraco
    DannieDraco Guest
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500 connection

Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500 connection
    My tv comes with a one connect box that all devices need to be connected to. when i connect the xbox one i cannot ge a signal to the TV

4. Wolverine Win User

XBOX One and Samsung Smart TV

The wired or wireless connection is handled through your router, not the Samsung Smart TV. Samsung Smart TV has nothing to do with Xbox One. Connect the Xbox One directly to your wireless or wired router, not your Samsung Smart TV.
  5. IanRuiz Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller not connecting to phone

do you have iphone or samsung because i have iphone and i think you have samsung because it connected easily for you
  6. proneto911 Win User

Connecting phone to Xbox One via HDMI In.

@dark wolf. Far as I know you use it on a Samsung tv with a Samsung device so my point being just it is in theory a proprietary technology unless you they put out a app for other phones to connect to the to the tv like the Samsung devices do.
  7. Lspooner91 Win User

Xbox only works on Samsung tv's

Im not really a technology person :( well, its just connected up normally as you would do, but it doesn't work on any other tele apart from a samsung but it hasn't been connected with a dvi. but its strange that the xbox only recognises samsung. i gave it
    to my friend because it works on his samsung and his xbox works fine on my toshiba :)
  8. specialmel Win User

Repeated sound issues

connected to Samsung 1080p TV with HDMI cable
Thema:

1. Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA connection - Similar Threads - Samsung Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA

2. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  3. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  6. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  7. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  8. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...
  9. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX: Hi. I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open www.xbox.com/tvsetup and put there 8-sign code. I do as...
  10. Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung: Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini: Samsung (Televisions): Samsung UN55JS8500FXZA and One Connect Mini For some reason my Xbox One will not work through the One Connect Mini box. I have talked to Samsung and they say it should work....