Samsung Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem]

Discus and support Samsung Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem] in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Set-top Boxes) Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem] Hello Steve, Thank you for posting here on... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JorgeR.1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. JorgeR.1
    JorgeR.1 Guest

Samsung Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem]

Samsung (Set-top Boxes) Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem]
    Hello Steve,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I have removed your email from your post for your safety. This thread will be locked due to its age. If you have any questions regarding Xbox, please create your own thread. We will be happy to assist with all
    of your questions Samsung Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem] :)

Thank you!

:)

JorgeR.1, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Huge problem with my samsung smth3260. Please help

I am having the same problem.

Cable box samsung SMT H3260

Provider TWC

Connection HDMI

I can watch tv but I can't change channels from the xbox

SmoovCriminal60, Sep 8, 2018
  3. jc986
    jc986 Guest
    Xbox one not powering on Samsung smt-h3262

I have the same issue with my Samsung SMT-H3262 box.

jc986, Sep 8, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Sep 9, 2018
  5. XBF Crystal P, Sep 20, 2018
  6. Hola Jorge,

¿Todavía tienes tu XBox One a la que te referiste en tu publicación? Estaba pensando en conseguir uno y me pregunté si resolvió el problema y si le gusta el sistema. Por favor, hágamelo saber
    [Mod removed personal information]

Gracias!

[Edit - Translation] - Do you still have your XBox One that you referred to in your post?
    I was thinking about getting one and I wondered if he solved the problem and if he likes the system.
    Please let me know

SteveYoung312, Nov 19, 2018
  7. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello Steve,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I have removed your email from your post for your safety. This thread will be locked due to its age. If you have any questions regarding Xbox, please create your own thread. We will be happy to assist with all
    of your questions Samsung Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem] :)

Thank you!

XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Steve,

of your questions :)

Thank you!
  9. XBF Crystal P Win User

problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem]

10. SteveYoung312 Win User

Hola Jorge,

¿Todavía tienes tu XBox One a la que te referiste en tu publicación? Estaba pensando en conseguir uno y me pregunté si resolvió el problema y si le gusta el sistema. Por favor, hágamelo saber
    [Mod removed personal information]

Gracias!

[Edit - Translation] - Do you still have your XBox One that you referred to in your post?
    I was thinking about getting one and I wondered if he solved the problem and if he likes the system.
    Please let me know
  11. OK Fowl Win User

12. SmoovCriminal60 Win User

Huge problem with my samsung smth3260. Please help

I am having the same problem.

Cable box samsung SMT H3260

Provider TWC

Connection HDMI

I can watch tv but I can't change channels from the xbox
Thema:

1. Samsung Samsung: SMT-C7100: problema a la conectividad [Translation - Connectivity problem] - Similar Threads - Samsung Samsung SMT

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  4. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  5. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  6. Xbox One and Samsung SMT-H3270 OneGuide (Time Warner)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and Samsung SMT-H3270 OneGuide (Time Warner): I'm currently unable to use Xbox One's OneGuide with my Time Warner Cable provided Samsung SMT-H3270 cable box/DVR. Live TV works fine however the OneGuide set-up can't seem to find a power code...
  7. Power Settings, Toggle only option for Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Power Settings, Toggle only option for Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box?: My other devices have power on, off, or toggle. But the Samsung SMT-C5320 Cable Box only has a toggle option. So if I decide to use my Logitech remote to power everything off or on, now the cable...
  8. Xbox One and Virgin Media Samsung SMT-C700 Tivo Box *Limited Functionaltiy*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and Virgin Media Samsung SMT-C700 Tivo Box *Limited Functionaltiy*: Has anyone successfully managed to get full functionality from the above Virgin Media Tivo box? Xbox can turn mine on or off and change channel, but that is about it; the play / pause / stop /...
  9. Xbox one not powering on Samsung smt-h3262

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one not powering on Samsung smt-h3262: I've tried setting up my xbox one with my Samsung smt-h3262 from time warner and it will not control any of the functions such as changing the channel or powering on/off. I have it setup with my...
  10. XBOX One and UPC Horizon (Samsung SMT-G7400) - HDMI Power on/off command

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One and UPC Horizon (Samsung SMT-G7400) - HDMI Power on/off command: Hi there, I am trying to send POWER ON/OFF to the UPC Cablebox but unfortunately only channel up/down is working OK. Power on/off through XBOX One HDMI Control does not work. Any suggestions are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect samsung smt c7100