Samsung phone suddenly not getting notifications from xbox app

Discus and support Samsung phone suddenly not getting notifications from xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This issue just started happening in the last 2 days. Im not getting any notifications from the xbox app. It was working fine no issues then suddenly i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Toni Smith14, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Toni Smith14
    Toni Smith14 Guest

This issue just started happening in the last 2 days. Im not getting any notifications from the xbox app. It was working fine no issues then suddenly i started noticing i wasnt getting any notifications at all. I checked the settings in both my phone and xbox app and they are good, ive tried unstalling and reinstalling the app and ive tried resetting the app. I just dont understand what has happened. I havent touched a single setting. Im getting the notifications on the actual xbox when im playing but they are just now not coming up on my phone. PLEASE HELP

:)

Toni Smith14, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Toni, unfortunately when it comes to the phone, we do not have procedures regarding Samsung's Android hardware or software, however all phones have basically the same variation and access to the system, check the App, do a full cache cleanup on the phone, if it is necessary to check that it does not need updates on the system and in the last case reset the phone to the settings of manufactures and reinstall the App.
  3. Rach .... Win User

Favourite notifications for both Xbox Series S and App not working.

I have this same issue for a couple months at least now and my friends do as well. Favourites just suddenly stopped notifications on my phone and xbox. Like others said I get notifications for screenshots messages etc. Just not favourites. I tried removing friends from favourites and re-adding them but it made no difference.
  4. CamicaziBoss Win User

Parties on Xbox app

I have had Xbox App notifications failing to pop up a few times. Usually, it's resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the app, turning notifications off and back on, signing out and back in, or simply turning the phone off and back on.

Also double check that you have them on, both through your app notification settings and through your phone's. Some phones let you block notifications of specific types, from specific apps, or both, and I've accidentally turned an app's notifications off
    that way a few times.
  5. sniffles x Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

All mine suddenly unlocked, have you checked your achievements app darth? You may not get a notification or see it pop.
  6. Evelyn Jordan Win User

Toast notifications not working

My notifications stopped after the update. I've checked in game and Xbox game notifications and everything is on. I tried deleting and reinstalling still nothing. I have a Samsung Focus Flash WP7 (7.5). I'm getting ready to upgrade within the next few months
    and I love the windows phones but the lack of compatibility is really starting to irritate me. Everything is available on IOS or Android.
Thema:

1. Samsung phone suddenly not getting notifications from xbox app - Similar Threads - Samsung phone suddenly

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. How do you get the Xbox App on a Samsung phone to use the earbuds microphone?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you get the Xbox App on a Samsung phone to use the earbuds microphone?: How do you get the Xbox App on a Samsung phone to use the earbuds microphone? I have been using this app thinking it automatically used the eadbuds when I connected them but realized today it's...
  4. Trying to play xbox 360 cloud gaming on a samsung phone, unable to login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play xbox 360 cloud gaming on a samsung phone, unable to login: So I tried to play Joyride Turbo on the Xbox 360 via Xbox Game Pass Cloud Gaming. I had to download my profile so I tried that but then I remembered the 360 doesn't support 2FA. So I logged in...
  5. Xbox app doesn't scale to the full screen of phone. Using a Samsung S20 Ultra

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app doesn't scale to the full screen of phone. Using a Samsung S20 Ultra: [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) on Samsung S8+ guide button takes me to phone home screen...: submitted by /u/imjory [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've called both Xbox and Samsung support and neither were able to answer...
  8. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've press the discovery button on the controller, and scan under...
  9. somewhone stoll my samsung galaxy phone and much more i.d. pinpas etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    somewhone stoll my samsung galaxy phone and much more i.d. pinpas etc.: Oke i am from limburg and live now almost 2year in Dordrecht. I was back there for a week or so there thy toke my backpakket and phones and i need back all the information on my phones. How i...
  10. Xbox app not working on Samsung phone fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not working on Samsung phone fix: I recently ran into an issue where the Xbox app began having issues. At first my captures wouldn't show, then my gamertag and pic. I uninstalled and reinstalled to try and remedy the issues but...