Samsung odyssey + controller tracking ring fell off

Discus and support Samsung odyssey + controller tracking ring fell off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the tracking ring fell off of my Samsung odyssey+ controller and I just wanted to know if there's any way I can fix this? if not where can I buy a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bob the builder1, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Samsung odyssey + controller tracking ring fell off

the tracking ring fell off of my Samsung odyssey+ controller and I just wanted to know if there's any way I can fix this?

if not where can I buy a replacement?

:)

bob the builder1, Jul 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Bob

Usually these Xbox forums are more intended to help and troubleshoot Microsoft products / services and issues with Xbox PC app on Windows.

I was looking, and if I'm right it seems you may need to get serviced your VR headset with Samsung:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshoot...

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask

Greetings from a Microsoft user
  3. Dawid_TE34 Win User

How to turn on 1440p 120 Hz on XBOX Series S?

It's Samsung Odyssey G3 F24G3T
  4. robertmccall2 Win User

: Hdr series s/x 1080p 1440p

I dont have that tv i have samsung odyssey g5
  5. Jordan Jovani Win User

Input delay on xbox series x

I don't think is a display problem bc i have used the same one on ps5 but anyway is the samsung odyssey g5
  6. Trippul G Win User

Track Wish List

Also, Artful C0dger... +1 for Turkey...shame that it fell off the F1 calendar. It's one of my favorite tracks in the F1 games...Turn 8 is absolutely epic...a quadruple-apex left hander (!)
Thema:

1. Samsung odyssey + controller tracking ring fell off - Similar Threads - Samsung odyssey controller

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  4. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  5. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  6. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  7. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  8. Is the Samsung odyssey AG320 LS24AG320NUXXU compatible with my Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Samsung odyssey AG320 LS24AG320NUXXU compatible with my Xbox series s?: Is the Samsung odyssey AG320 LS24AG320NUXXU Monitor compatible with my Xbox series s? 09f605ff-fd8f-4988-9ef6-9965875bb2ac
  9. Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on: Hi just got a Samsung odyssey g3 monitor for my Xbox series x should I put freesync premium on a9822800-bb8c-4ca0-ab25-e6248f93659e
  10. Xbox series X question on HDR content on 1440p samsung Odyssey G7 32 inch monitor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X question on HDR content on 1440p samsung Odyssey G7 32 inch monitor.: I have an odyssey g7 1440p hdr monitor. When my xbox downscales to 2k will I still have a high enough transfer rate to play games at 10 bit @ 4k downscaled to 2k @ 60 fps with HDR and a 4:4:4 set?...