Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem

Discus and support Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem Hey Worf, Thanks for reaching out! We'll try our... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Worf44131, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Worf44131
    Worf44131 Guest

Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem
    Hey Worf,

Thanks for reaching out! We'll try our best to get this sorted out for you. Since you mentioned this all began after downloading the latest update, I'd like for you to try performing a

factory reset
    while keeping your games and apps. This should fix any software issue that could be causing the switching in your audio settings.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back in. Let us know how it goes! Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem :)

:)

Worf44131, Nov 23, 2018
  2. hanzonation
    hanzonation Guest
    Xbox Mute needs to be sent twice to Samsung HW E350

hi there, i have the same problem with my xbox one s. The samsung hwd450 sound bar does not turn on with xbox on command. also mute takes two voice commands to work

hanzonation, Nov 23, 2018
  3. LL Cool Joel
    LL Cool Joel Guest
    HDCP issues

I am just now encountering this problem after installing the July update. My set up has been the same ever since I first got my Day One Xbox One:

Pace TiVo box

Xbox One

Sony STR-DH520

Samsung UN60F7100

I have noticed though that going to Settings & Messages>Settings>Network (or Video/Audio) on the TiVo box sometimes resets the authentication and I am able to watch tv as normal.

Vert irritating though!

LL Cool Joel, Nov 23, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Nov 23, 2018
  5. Worf44131
    Worf44131 Guest
    Mo this is not the issue. No headsets are plugged in so there is no overide and the others are no go since the dolby atmos sound is only through hdmi. Also i stated there has not been a problem with my settings since atmos was released. This switch to
    default aound settings only happened with the november update.

Worf44131, Nov 30, 2018
  6. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Worf,

Thanks for reaching out! We'll try our best to get this sorted out for you. Since you mentioned this all began after downloading the latest update, I'd like for you to try performing a

factory reset
    while keeping your games and apps. This should fix any software issue that could be causing the switching in your audio settings.

2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back in. Let us know how it goes! Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem :)

XBF Lance J, Nov 6, 2018
  7. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Lord Vandingo,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a

factory reset
    on your console. This should take care of the issue if it is software related. For further assistance, go ahead and create a new thread as this one is a few months old. Cheers :D
  8. OK Fowl Win User
  9. Lord C Vandingo Win User

Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem

I'm having the same issues plus more with a Samsung Atmos soundbar and TV.

I have no problems with my satellite receiver plugged into my TV using cdmi and the tv in turn connected to my sounder via HDMI arc.
  10. Worf44131 Win User

Mo this is not the issue. No headsets are plugged in so there is no overide and the others are no go since the dolby atmos sound is only through hdmi. Also i stated there has not been a problem with my settings since atmos was released. This switch to
    default aound settings only happened with the november update.
  11. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Worf,

factory reset

2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back in. Let us know how it goes! :)
Thema:

1. Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem - Similar Threads - Samsung HWD450 Ever

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  4. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  5. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  6. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  7. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  8. Samsung HWD450: Cable box lag

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Cable box lag: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Cable box lag Just for testing purposes: Can you connect your cable box directly to your TV? Does the sound still lag with the cable box directly...
  9. Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950 Troubleshoot settings In-game audio issues when using Dolby...
  10. Samsung HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: My monitor doesn't workt Does your TV show just a blank screen when the console is on or does your TV report that there is no signal found? This page...