Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung... in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Eros Galicia Hernandez, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9 resolution on Samsung monitor?]
    The 4KTVs are different from the HDTVs.

:)

Eros Galicia Hernandez, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9 resolution on Samsung monitor?]

The 4KTVs are different from the HDTVs.
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung ?[Xbox one X can you set up the 32: 9 resolution on Samsung monitor?]

Web translation:

Xbox one X can be configured at 32: 9 resolution on samsung monitor?

I have the xbox one xy samsung monitor chg90 49 inches but the image is squeezed and does not fit as my laptop does please help me if you know how to make the resolution does not look ugly (the photo is an example of how it looks šŸ˜„
    )

Response:

Hi there,

as far as I know the Xbox One (X) doesn't support a 32:9 resolution. The supported resolutions can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/tv-resolutions

The only thing you can try is to set up the monitor via it's own menu that it will show the correct resolution, so with black bars on both sides
  4. TNG Topnotch Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: How to setup Xbox One X with a Samsung U32J590UQN 32-Inch 4K UHD Monitor

Glad to see the issue may have been the incorrect HDMI port! Glad we could help!
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Let's talk Gaming Monitors

I use a samsung 32' tv 720p for play and is my pc monitor too :'(
  6. coco meat train Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Glad to hear it and youā€™re welcome.
Thema:

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung...

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X se peude configurar a resolucion de 32:9 en monitor samsung... - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS peude

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  4. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  5. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  6. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: Iā€™ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldnā€™t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  7. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75ā€ crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  8. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  9. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  10. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 32:9 xbox one