Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by JH_17, Jul 15, 2019.

1. JH_17
    JH_17 Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
    The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way.

:)

JH_17, Jul 15, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The input for TV connection is HDMI, at least I use it that way.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: xbox one s digital

Hi MichelleHodge1,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers.
    Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day!
  4. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

That will be the xbox one s all digital edition.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Is the xbox one s discontinued?

the Xbox One X and Xbox One S: All Digital Edition are discontinued.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One S Fortnite All Digital Question

The Fortnite content included in the Xbox One S All Digital Edition bundle is a download of the Battle Royale edition (always free) and a legendary character skin. The details can be found

here
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox One S All-Digital Edition - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Digital

2. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  3. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  6. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  7. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  8. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...
  9. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX: Hi. I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open www.xbox.com/tvsetup and put there 8-sign code. I do as...
  10. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e