Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv brand not listed on xbox

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv brand not listed on xbox in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Tv brand not listed on xbox Hi, did a search and found these codes Remote Control Codes For Element TVs | Codes For... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Ichigo Nitro, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Ichigo Nitro
    Ichigo Nitro Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Tv brand not listed on xbox
    Hi, did a search and found these codes Remote Control Codes For Element TVs | Codes For Universal Remotes you can give them
    a try. Which model Xbox is it? The S and X have a built in IR blaster, which is how Xbox controls TVs etc

:)

Ichigo Nitro, Nov 19, 2018
  2. idlenorth
    idlenorth Guest
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD
    Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.

idlenorth, Nov 19, 2018
  3. TanGattuso
    TanGattuso Guest
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X compatibility with TV's

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Xbox one X compatibility with TV's
    I have the Samsung 58" version of this TV, & while it doesn't specify HDR10 on the packaging & information, my XBOX ONE X recognized it as HDR10 compatible. The console itself gives different terms that manufacturers use to indicate that their TVs employ
    HDR10. Hope this is useful!

TanGattuso, Nov 19, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Since it's not listed, it's not offcially support. Some features will work and others won't .

CrazY1985, Nov 19, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    You might have to contact Element support and ask which remote control codes they use for their TVs.

They should be able to provide you this information, as it would also be needed to be able to use universal remotes like a Logitech Harmony.

Arminator, Nov 19, 2018
  6. Njal the Blue, Nov 6, 2018
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

8. Njal the Blue Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: TV and xbox x

whilst it isn't QLED you won't be disappointed, just make sure you use HDMI1 as that will be dedicated for 4k and also turn on HDR+ mode in picture settings.
  9. XBF George L Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your Samsung TV. I recommend you communicate with the manufacturer of the TV itself to get more information about their device. You can also
    take a look at this helpful support article: Troubleshooting 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Xbox One S.

Let us know how it goes with a reply.
  10. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: USB TV Tuner

You will require a TV antenna
  11. XBF Amber M Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung UN65KS8500 Curved TV Calibration

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv brand not listed on xbox - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS brand

2. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  3. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  6. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  7. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  8. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...
  9. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX: Hi. I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open www.xbox.com/tvsetup and put there 8-sign code. I do as...
  10. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e