Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal I had already done this test and it didn't work out... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by PedroBorges13, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal
    I find that hard to believe that the Xbox One is not compatible, its a TV that is supposed to connect to stuff for content. I think the Samsung person is wrong too.

I would say whatever issue you are having is screen related. You said you have a One S, try the HDMI cable from that. Also make sure you are putting it into HDMI port 1.

Are you using any av receivers or any device that is used To pass through the signal to the tv? ( like a hub or av receiver)

Also, in your screen menu, see if there is an option to turn off HDR.

Good night, I already tested the Xbox one S HDMI on all the HDMI ports on the tv and it didn't work out. According to Samsung's attendant there is no way to disable the HDR, because it is automatic on TV. I also believe it is some configuration on the
    screen, but I'm not getting the answer. thanks.

:)

PedroBorges13, Jan 4, 2020
  2. PedroBorges13 Win User

Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

Hello Pedro,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox one original console is not connecting to your new TV, while other consoles are working fine on that TV. Is this correct?

You may want to try restoring the console resolution to defaults. Perform these steps while your console is connected to your new TV

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
    2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
    3. Press and hold the Xbox button
       and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until the second beep occurs.
    4. This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the
      Xbox button to open the guide. Select System, then
      Settings.
    5. Select Display & sound, then
      Video output
      and select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.
    6. If you’re required to complete these steps on every boot-up, you’ll want to change your TV connection to HDMI. See

How to adjust the display settings on your Xbox One
      for more information.
    I had already done this test and it didn't work out either. When I contacted the Samsung attendant, she told me that this tv is incompatible with the original Xbox one, but I think she's wrong, because on the nu7100 model my Xbox works normally. I think it
    is some configuration or update of the tv software that is preventing signal on Xbox, would not have Microsoft contact Samsung to solve this problem?
  3. mauro60 Win User

: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV/Q70R-Xbox-360-HDMI-quot-No-signal-quot/td-p/1299447. suggestions for solving the problem. Ciao
  4. markreed5 Win User

Im have the same problem with my Samsung snd my old xbox 360. Will not read its there. But works fine on other tv
  5. mauro60 Win User

Hi, please let me

know if the problem

has been solved and

possibly how it has

proceeded because

I would like to buy

the TV and I would

not have any

compatibility problems.

Thank you very much.
  6. PedroBorges13 Win User

I had already done this test and it didn't work out either. When I contacted the Samsung attendant, she told me that this tv is incompatible with the original Xbox one, but I think she's wrong, because on the nu7100 model my Xbox works normally. I think it
    is some configuration or update of the tv software that is preventing signal on Xbox, would not have Microsoft contact Samsung to solve this problem?
    I find that hard to believe that the Xbox One is not compatible, its a TV that is supposed to connect to stuff for content. I think the Samsung person is wrong too.

I would say whatever issue you are having is screen related. You said you have a One S, try the HDMI cable from that. Also make sure you are putting it into HDMI port 1.

Are you using any av receivers or any device that is used To pass through the signal to the tv? ( like a hub or av receiver)

Also, in your screen menu, see if there is an option to turn off HDR.

Good night, I already tested the Xbox one S HDMI on all the HDMI ports on the tv and it didn't work out. According to Samsung's attendant there is no way to disable the HDR, because it is automatic on TV. I also believe it is some configuration on the
    screen, but I'm not getting the answer. thanks.
Thema:

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Samsung ru7100 tv does not recognize Xbox one Fat signal - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Samsung

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  4. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  5. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  6. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  7. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  8. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  9. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  10. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...