Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096 Hey Orjan thanks for keeping in touch! This can be caused by a... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ÖrjanLundgren, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096
    Hey Orjan thanks for keeping in touch!

This can be caused by a corrupt update so we suggest a reset of the console since
    the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a

Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)
    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!

:)

ÖrjanLundgren, Dec 29, 2018
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

Hi there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread
    showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. ÖrjanLundgren Win User

Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

It did help when i did a Soft Factory Reset and i turnedoff HDR.

I just wonder why i have to turn off HDR when both my tv and my xbox x supports it ? Are there coming any updates for xbox os so that will work 100% ?

As it is now i, and i guess many with me with Samsung tvs, cant use all the features that the console supports.

Many thanks for all the help to make my gaming experience awsome.
  4. Frathos Win User

It's hard to say whether this is an Xbox One console or Samsung HDTV issue. I have seen other reports in the forums about similar short black screen issues and even experience it myself intermittently with my Day One Xbox One and Samsung KS8000.

IIRC, one forum poster theorized it may be related to a failed notification (ie a pop up should appear but instead the whole screen goes black temporarily) or is somehow related to when an update for a game or app becomes available. I'll try to keep an eye
    on game updates in future to see if there is a correlation between black screens and available updates.
  5. ÖrjanLundgren Win User

I dont think it is because of an gameupdate.

But i did try to turn off HDR on xbox. It has not got black yet..... Sometimes i can play for longer times with no problems.

I find it strange that I (we) have to turn OFF HDR when both the tv and xbox supports it. I have played Forza 7 since i posted my Q and as i said, no black screen yet.

One other thing i have noticed. When i play 4K games for example Forza 7 and/or RDR2 the screen starts to “pixels”, like when the gpu gets to hot on a PC. I have good ventilation for my XB1X. But thats another problem i have. Im considering to go to the
    store and reclaim another xbox. An xbox i shall have. Its an awsome console exept for my problems with it. Im an true xbox fan.

Owner of Xbox, Xbox360 and now XB1X.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Thema:

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096 - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Problems

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  4. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  5. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  6. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  7. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  8. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  9. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  10. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...