Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out. Hey there Louie! Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by LiFeWiT LOUIE, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.
    Hey there Louie!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to bring up your console.

I split your post into it's own thread as the original one was old and I want to make sure that your situation gets the appropriate attention.

Now, if it turns off like that again and again, I would suggest checking out the steps that we have here on our

Troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on.

When you get a chance, try the steps outlined there and let us know how that helped with the issue.

Thanks!

:)

LiFeWiT LOUIE, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Louie!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to bring up your console.

I split your post into it's own thread as the original one was old and I want to make sure that your situation gets the appropriate attention.

Now, if it turns off like that again and again, I would suggest checking out the steps that we have here on our

Troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on.

When you get a chance, try the steps outlined there and let us know how that helped with the issue.

Thanks!
  3. Whitey Black Win User

My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out.

if you do this the console be clear to factory and need to install all

chose one of the two options

Reset Console

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB flash drive https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
  4. Saeleth Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Tv screen goes in and out

It could be that specific HDMI port, do you have another on thr TV that you could try?
  5. Juan RODRIGUEZ B. Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
    The screen flickers when HDR or HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour is on in the TV, after a while of flickering it goes black, then the TV loses the signal from the Xbox. That's
    my problem.

If I deactivate HDMI ULTRA HD Deep Colour, then there's no more flickering and no more black screen.

Well it isn't fixed yet, I'm 100% sure I am on the latest firmware on both the LG C9 and the Xbox One X.
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

HDR image flickering on Xbox One X with LG C9 TV

what is your Problem?

Flickering Screen on Xbox

Flickering Screen on Xbox with HDR

Screen goes Black on HDR with Xbox ?

You talk about going black but have flickering on Topic.

There was an official Problem with HDR Flickering on that TVs and Xbox but that should be fixed a time ago
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: My screen flickers, greens and then blacks out. - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS screen

2. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  3. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  4. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  5. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  6. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  7. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  8. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  9. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...
  10. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX: Hi. I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open www.xbox.com/tvsetup and put there 8-sign code. I do as...