Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error Follow the steps on the link... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by mekamadhavi., May 27, 2019.

1. mekamadhavi.
    mekamadhavi. Guest

Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error
    Follow the steps on the link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

:)

mekamadhavi., May 27, 2019
  2. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

Hello, mekamadhavi.!

What error message are you receiving? Can you provide more information?
  3. EXES5 Win User

: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

Follow the steps on the link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error

For us to be able to assist you better we will need more info regarding the error you are getting.

What error code are you getting?
  5. wildavs00 Win User

Xbox App Won't Detect TV App HDMI

I've been attempting to do the same thing, but the streaming of the TV app (with 360 showing) has only worked for me if I have the Xbox One physically showing on my television screen (which defeats the purpose).

If I turn the television scree off, I get the same error saying it cannot detect the HDMI signal.
  6. coco meat train Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Xbox one and Samsung UHD

Glad to hear it and you’re welcome.
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: how do i update xbox one in my television its showing an error - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS update

2. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  3. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  4. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  5. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  6. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  7. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  8. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...
  9. Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with logging in on Samsung TV to XBOX: Hi. I bought GamePass Ultimate to play xbox games on m Samsung QE43Q65 TV. When I open Xbox App on TV and try to login I see prompt to open www.xbox.com/tvsetup and put there 8-sign code. I do as...
  10. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e