Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update

Discus and support Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update You could try an offline update. From what it sounds like is you turned the system... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by KarenLinden, Dec 15, 2018.

1. KarenLinden
    KarenLinden Guest

Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update
    You could try an offline update. From what it sounds like is you turned the system off during the update process. If you can get this to work it may solve your issue.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

:)

KarenLinden, Dec 15, 2018
  2. coco meat train Win User

3. OK Fowl Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDMI

Recommend looking into the steps here: http://xbx.lv/22upd4R / http://xbx.lv/1fnZOnF to get it serviced.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Samsung HG40EA790MS: Can't Connect Xbox one to Samsung to

Hey there GREENWOODMIKE!

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
  5. KarenLinden Win User

Cant connect to hdmi after update

Hi thanks for the quick reply, I have tried all the troubleshoots , Just tried on different tv still not connecting to tv , The xbox itself seems to be working as it connects to the xbox app on my phone
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Cant connect to hdmi after update

Hi Karen,

Thanks for getting back to us. First of all I do want to apologize that this is still persisting.
    We suggest (if it hasn't already been done) a reset of the console
    since the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a
    Soft Factory Reset(while keeping games and apps)
    Before resetting your console make sure of the following:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup let's do
    manual setup.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
Thema:

1. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Cant connect to hdmi after update - Similar Threads - Samsung HG40EA790MS Cant

2. Bug Achievements Samsung TV

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Achievements Samsung TV: The green pop up not show up on my Samsung TV QN90A from Sweden in Xcloud when i get achievement. I must often reset my Samsung TV QN90A often with latest update to Xcloud. Please resolve the bug....
  3. Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Update now for Samsung TV!!!!!!!: No Xbox green popup on my Samsung TV QN90A with Tizen 6.0 when i get achievement. I only get notification on my Samsung phone. Hope Xbox team can update soon and i get back the green popup when i...
  4. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  5. Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't format my Samsung T5 SSD for Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with my external SSD. I have an Xbox Series S, and my Xbox sees my external SSD Samsung portable SSD T5 with 2 tb but only for media, there is no option to use it for...
  6. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  7. Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung tv not allowing me to access Xbox Home Screen with Xbox remote: I have a Samsung 75” crystal UHD tv. I hooked my Xbox one to the hdmi port 1 and can see that the tv detects the Xbox. When I try to access the Xbox, instead of going to the hdmi1 source, it goes...
  8. Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy...
  9. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  10. What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would cause my Series S to connect to my LG monitor but not my Samsung TV??: My 4K Samsung TV is connecting to my PC, my PS5, and my Switch, but not my Xbox Series S. My Series S connects to my computer monitor, but not the TV. So what's going wrong here? I've tried...