Samsung G tab s4 will not screen share w Xbox SX
Discus and support Samsung G tab s4 will not screen share w Xbox SX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my S21+ connects as normal. when connecting the Tab the Xbox launches the store to download the Movies and TV app. It will connect to the Movies app,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nuxbag, Apr 25, 2021.
Thema:
Samsung G tab s4 will not screen share w Xbox SX
Loading...
-
Samsung G tab s4 will not screen share w Xbox SX - Similar Threads - Samsung tab screen
-
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs
in XboX InsidersAdd Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft... -
Samsung G70B, Xbox Series X, WarzoneCOD
in XboX InsidersSamsung G70B, Xbox Series X, WarzoneCOD: Hello everyone I bought a Samsung G70B and it is connected to an Xbox Series X. When I play Warzone, everything in the distance is totally blurred. I have already tried several things, with HDR... -
Colour Rainbow screen flickering on Samsung Xbox Cloud
in XboX InsidersColour Rainbow screen flickering on Samsung Xbox Cloud: Trying to figure out why this is happening - I'm using the Xbox cloud app to stream my Xbox series X from upstairs to my living room tv (UE50AU) - there aren't any issues on the monitor upstairs... -
Xbox app will not login after weeks of working on Samsung TV
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox app will not login after weeks of working on Samsung TV: Please Help. I have recently signed up for Xbox Ultimate pass so I can cloud game from my Samsung TV. It worked for about a month. One day it asked me to sign back in and now I continuously get... -
Can't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't stream games on my Samsung tab S7+: Just activated the xbox game pass ultimate on my tab S7+ and no matter what i do, i can't play any games, it only shows "install to", even on cloud games. 0fb240b5-dab5-4cc0-82bb-d664c85a0845 -
Solitaire keeps closing on my Samsung Tab A
in XBoX Games and AppsSolitaire keeps closing on my Samsung Tab A: I have a Tab A running the Android 11 OS, about a week ago the MS Solitaire just randomly closes down. If I try to open it again it displays the Solitaire logo for second and closes again. I... -
Samsung G tab s4 will not screen share w Xbox SX
in XboX InsidersSamsung G tab s4 will not screen share w Xbox SX: my S21+ connects as normal. when connecting the Tab the Xbox launches the store to download the Movies and TV app. reboots of either devices does not fix it. Table is updated stock OS.... -
Xbox controller elite 2 bug with Samsung Tab S7+
in XBoX on MobileXbox controller elite 2 bug with Samsung Tab S7+: Hey, i got today my xbox elite 2 controller for my samsung tab s7+ and when im using it there are several bugs to be appearing. 1. Lb Rb buttons are not working properly, the tablet detects that...