Same problem multiple controllers

Discus and support Same problem multiple controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any help would be appreciated I have 3 Xbox one controllers all official Microsoft ones, they are all experiencing the same issues, on all 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daniel jackson2, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Same problem multiple controllers

Any help would be appreciated I have 3 Xbox one controllers all official Microsoft ones, they are all experiencing the same issues, on all 3 controllers the

LB, RB, X and the + button do not work on any of them??? I have done updates on them all and on the console itself, I’ve tried holding down on the xbox button for 6 seconds and reset and I’ve tried holding down on the power button on console for 10 seconds then rebooting, none of which work when I go to check button they don’t respond, surly all 3 can’t be broken with exactly the same issue any help would be much appreciated thanks

:)

daniel jackson2, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Raidenforthewin Win User

Buzzing noise on headset plugged in Xbox one controller (pc)

i tried multiple headsets same problem and controller function as it should except for the sound problem
  3. kgeissler Win User

Stereo Headset and Adapter Issues

Same problem...controller has locked up multiple times. I have to take the batteries out to fix the problem. I have the XO Sevens.
  4. OUTLANDER0177 Win User

Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality

100% agree i've gone through multiple offical xbox controllers and all had the same problem they just dont last if cheap 3rd party controllers last longer than an official microsoft product you know there is a problem.
  5. PatchMadeJay Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller RB & LB Double Clicking

I hope it's just a software bug with the controller that can be handled by a controller update in the access app. I've read on multiple people saying they are up to their 4th controller with the same problem so not going through that. They should just
    put out info on the problem and drop the fix soon...
  6. Miniman298 Win User

Controller won’t work!

I have the same problem, I tried updating my controller and when I took out the charging cable the controller turned off. I've tried multiple batteries and troubleshooting, nothing has worked.
Thema:

Same problem multiple controllers

1. Same problem multiple controllers - Similar Threads - Same problem multiple

2. New Console same problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Console same problems: I bought my series x back in 2020, and in 1 or two years, it starts acting up and it's still ongoing. For example, in use, the console is laggy from games, apps, etc. But then temporarily it...
  3. Anyone else of this same problem with accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else of this same problem with accounts?: Why on earth is Microsoft asking for a password for an account I have not made yet?!? I’m trying to make a new account so I don’t have restrictions I can’t get rid of and didn’t even put in there...
  4. Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...: It says i have the season pass and all the maps are free but when i go to download em it won't let me saying premium content is blocked 7c2aa036-46f1-4ea0-a608-20be16a3a8ee
  5. Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Solid gray square, no text, when clicking on Redeem. Xbox App. Same problem when redeeming...: grayxbox.png (1624×1574) (discordapp.com) Can't upload picture, had to make link. Basically the redeem screen and any pop up where you confirm data such as purchase or the item being added to...
  6. Mw2 Sys_ error 19-1374 i did. Everything what you explaind But still the Same Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Mw2 Sys_ error 19-1374 i did. Everything what you explaind But still the Same Problem: Sys error 19-1374 in mw2 did and try Everything, on Konsole what now 47bb060b-2038-48f0-be0a-65988b53abf3
  7. Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?: Setup is xbox series x plug directly into samsung hwq800b soundbar...netflix do not work in dolby atmos but dysney plus and the games are working fine. 7b75d168-68c0-4246-b70f-373015822616
  8. My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our...: My brother and I share the same console the problem is my progress is shared to both our accounts so he can play where I stopped, how can we both play the same game but have our own personal...
  9. no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    no signal, fixed with osu, worked just fine, but next time i turned on console had same problem: so i put in another harddrive did the osu and all that, worked just fine, but the next time i started the console i have thw same problem, wont even let me start it in the troubleshoot mode....
  10. I have the same problem

in XBoX on Windows
    I have the same problem: how do you solve this problem 2b2f46e5-b43e-448a-9cfa-4075608f654f