Same image preview for everything

Discus and support Same image preview for everything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my series s a few days ago but in the game activity tab everything including achievements and shared pictures and videos have this same image... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mohireza, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Mohireza
    Mohireza Guest

I bought my series s a few days ago but in the game activity tab everything including achievements and shared pictures and videos have this same image from a game that I've never played before

Same image preview for everything [​IMG]

:)

Mohireza, Jan 2, 2023
  2. T1C3 SODMG Win User

Dashboard update

[​IMG]

If you haven't already join the xbox preview, it usually gives you everything ahead of time to test it out before everyone else.
  3. oisindempsey Win User

Xbox One External HDD won't work

I'm having the same problem as all of you and tried everything the best thing you can do is opt out of the preview program
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

November Update Preview; Background not working

Sounds like you ahve done everything right,maybe post in the preview forum people with the same issue may help you
  5. FAA BIGLETCH Win User

Games taking too long to start

Yes having the same problem.

Spent all night on online chat trying everything to make it work.

Come on Xbox preview team please fix it...
  6. bigbenx88 Win User

Sorry, we could not start media player 0x87de2712 error

I was having the same issue. Checked for an update in preview, there was one, got the update and still didn't work. Hard reset the console and signed in and voila, everything works again.
Thema:

1. Same image preview for everything - Similar Threads - Same image preview

2. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  3. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  4. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  5. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  6. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  7. 2 Xbox in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox in same house: Hi Can someone help. I have a Xbox in the living room which I have had for a year. I just purchased another Xbox x for the bedroom. I hear things about making one a home Xbox or something and...
  8. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  9. Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time: We all know 2 externals work at the same time, but what about 2 externals & 1 ssd expansion 71ee8506-f83c-4982-84cb-3665c819bb34
  10. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...