Same crap

Discus and support Same crap in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Consistent sign in problems and worst run game I have come across. You are a fool to spend any money on this. befbfb29-7735-4dd1-a963-41c258c4884d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LemonProduct217, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. Same crap


    Consistent sign in problems and worst run game I have come across. You are a fool to spend any money on this.

    :)
     
    LemonProduct217, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. crap crap crap

    i have destroyed 2 of those titan containers before taking the bane mission,does it matter?
     
    FistswivUrToes, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. crap crap crap

    No it does not matter. You can destroy all of them if you want without meeting bane....I did.
     
    FrankCastle 52, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. FistswivUrToes Win User

    crap crap crap

    i have destroyed 2 of those titan containers before taking the bane mission,does it matter?
  5. FAT N1NJA PANDA Win User

    crap crap crap

    Yes you can complete all the side missions after beating the campaign
  6. Sword Style Win User

    crap crap crap

    Go to the southwest corner of the steel mill and go in the back door. The container is right there.
  7. FrankCastle 52 Win User

    crap crap crap

    No it does not matter. You can destroy all of them if you want without meeting bane....I did.
  8. Major Angry Win User

    Infinity Ward thinking about next generation.

    Infinity Ward produce crap games that only fanboys buy, COD is nothing but a pile of crap. Same boring gamplay, same graphihcs.
Thema:

Same crap

Loading...
  1. Same crap - Similar Threads - Same crap

  2. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  3. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  4. Why Is It Impossible to Exchange the Same Game for the Same Price on Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why Is It Impossible to Exchange the Same Game for the Same Price on Xbox?: I’ve been using Microsoft products and games for many years, but it’s surprisingly easy for them to push loyal customers away. I recently bought Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition as a...
  5. Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??

    in XboX Insiders
    Can you play saved game from Xbox one version on series x/s version of same game??: Trying to play my saved game from fc25 Xbox version on series x/s version of game and save doesn’t show up? All search’s show saves on cloud and should be playable on newer versions but not sure...
  6. Stop the carnage with the Xbox PC app! Put the same interface as the xcloud and the xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Stop the carnage with the Xbox PC app! Put the same interface as the xcloud and the xbox: Hello! If anyone from Xbox is reading this, please hear me out. The Xbox PC app is really frustrating to use in fullscreen with a controller — it feels cluttered and not designed for that...
  7. My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox doesn't work anymore, it turns off when I'm playing, has anyone else had the same...: Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox console, what happens is that sometimes I play and it turns off, I don't know if anyone else has the same problem and I wanted to know the truth, I'm sad,...
  8. Series S get Always the sames updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S get Always the sames updates: Series S updates games continuosly Always the games. In reality this smalles updates do not change the verion of games submitted by /u/Defiant_Insect2361 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...: Who can help me! Also did a hard reset of the console…. It didn’t help…. submitted by /u/MrXamo [link] [comments]
  10. Same old crap from Xbox. STILL NO REWARD POINTS FOR OVER A YEAR. Disgusting and unacceptable

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Same old crap from Xbox. STILL NO REWARD POINTS FOR OVER A YEAR. Disgusting and unacceptable: Where are my points? Where is the support? If your robbing me, please just tell me so I shut up. Im furious with xbox 1b405efe-2d15-4489-8650-1a4fa8b32b9a