Salvo Gaming Looking for Competitive Players
Discus and support Salvo Gaming Looking for Competitive Players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are a brand new community built with a strong background of running a community for 7 + years, we have decided to start a new. We have a few teams... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sG Noctis, Jun 26, 2014.
Thema:
Salvo Gaming Looking for Competitive Players
Loading...
-
Salvo Gaming Looking for Competitive Players - Similar Threads - Salvo Gaming Looking
-
Achievement counter not showing on recent games
in XboX InsidersAchievement counter not showing on recent games: I’m in the beta ring. On the recently played row on the dashboard only one game is showing the counter above the game tile. That game is RuneScape Dragonwilds. The other 8 games don’t show... -
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
Xbox Gamepass PC - Erro ao Alterar Onde Novo Conteúdo É Salvo[Xbox Game Pass PC - Error...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Gamepass PC - Erro ao Alterar Onde Novo Conteúdo É Salvo[Xbox Game Pass PC - Error...: Olá, boa noite. Eu reinstalei o Windows 10 no meu SSD, porém meu HD ficou intacto. Eu consigo instalar os apps e jogos da Xbox Gamepass no SSD, mas para instalá-los no HD, preciso Alterar onde o... -
mundos salvo na aplicação [worlds saved in the application]
in XBoX Games and Appsmundos salvo na aplicação [worlds saved in the application]: tenho ums mundo que foram salvos na aplicação no meu Minecraft de celular .queria saber se tem alguma forma de passar eles para o armazenamento externo para está trocando de dispositivo (obs ele... -
If your looking for an Organization to play with check out Salvo Gaming
in XBoX Games and AppsIf your looking for an Organization to play with check out Salvo Gaming: Morning all, I am part of Salvo Gaming, we are a multi-game, multi-platform gaming community that was primarily Call of Duty and professional only. We now have opened a community side of Salvo and... -
Cartão salvo em outra conta que não tenho acesso
in XBoX on ConsolesCartão salvo em outra conta que não tenho acesso: O problema é o seguinte, meu filho trouxe um amigo pra casa para brincar xbox e crie uma outra conta, até ai tudo bem, por que ele passou meu cartão de crédito para assinar 14 dias grátis de xbox...