Saints Row IV Xbox One How Do I Fix A Corrupted Save File (Please Help)

Discus and support Saints Row IV Xbox One How Do I Fix A Corrupted Save File (Please Help) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started playing Saints Row IV and i got really far, but after I took a screenshot of something my game froze. So I went to the dashboard and quit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SNQS ShockWaVe, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Saints Row IV Xbox One How Do I Fix A Corrupted Save File (Please Help)

I started playing Saints Row IV and i got really far, but after I took a screenshot of something my game froze. So I went to the dashboard and quit Saints Row IV, and I loaded it back up and tried to get into my save file and it said Unable to load
    save because it is corrupted or...
    So is there anyone out there that can help me!

:)

SNQS ShockWaVe, Apr 20, 2016
  2. louisg
    louisg Guest
  3. Ryuuk GX 57
    Ryuuk GX 57 Guest
    Plague of Frogs, Devils worship pack, and dying light ninja dlc not installing

I'm also having the same issue with the Saints Row IV dlc packs. Please help

Ryuuk GX 57, Apr 20, 2016
  4. Saints Row IV Xbox One How Do I Fix A Corrupted Save File (Please Help)

Hi, There is no way to get the save to work, once it is corrupt, then you will have to start the game from the beginning.

StuartATrueRed, Apr 22, 2016
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, There is no way to get the save to work, once it is corrupt, then you will have to start the game from the beginning.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Saints Row: The Third Full Package DLC Disc

It is possible that the game disc when installed on the Xbox One already includes the add-ons. I know that is how it is with Borderlands & Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition. It may be the case for your edition of Saints Row The Third.
  7. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Saints Row IV DLC

Hiya The Atrain 11,

The Saints Row IV DLC is not included with the Games with Gold. Xbox One has the re-mastered "Saints Row IV: Re-Elected" title, which includes over $80 worth of DLC. But at this moment, the backwards compatible Saints Row IV from Xbox 360 does not come with
    DLC with Games with Gold.

~Blitz
  8. Ryuuk GX 57 Win User

Plague of Frogs, Devils worship pack, and dying light ninja dlc not installing

I'm also having the same issue with the Saints Row IV dlc packs. Please help
  9. H3LLGUAPO Win User

Saints Row: The Third Full Package DLC Disc

It is possible that the game disc when installed on the Xbox One already includes the add-ons. I know that is how it is with Borderlands & Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition. It may be the case for your edition of Saints Row The Third.
    Interesting. Ill give it a shot
Thema:

1. Saints Row IV Xbox One How Do I Fix A Corrupted Save File (Please Help) - Similar Threads - Saints Row Fix

2. Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox: Would This Work Because There is no way to gift the friend my game 9018faad-d7ee-42f0-9f0c-b058ae2fdaa8
  3. I was wondering can I buy Saints Row 2 as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering can I buy Saints Row 2 as a gift: I was going to gift my friend Saints Row 2 But It doesn't work Why could you at least make a deal where it is 100 percent off or something please Could you make 360 Games compatible with gifts...
  4. XBOX ONE to install DLCs for Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition. keeps telling me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE to install DLCs for Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition. keeps telling me...: Trying to get my XBOX ONE to install DLCs for Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition, from the DLC install disc. but my XBOX ONE treats it like the normal game disc and refuses to read it like a...
  5. why wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i...: i've got the season pass and i can get into the new area but cant start the new missions. in the saints row reboot 8a5205b2-b43e-4b54-9fb8-40a0d12dd389
  6. Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?: I can see on the pc Xbox store that it’s 10 MB to download. My Xbox is not allowing me to install it though, it says product doesn’t need to be installed. It isn’t showing up in game at all....
  7. Why does Saint Row say trial on it on my games screen despite NEVER downloading the trial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saint Row say trial on it on my games screen despite NEVER downloading the trial...: I just installed Saints Row from the disc and it's says "trial" on it when I look at it in my list of games. I never downloaded a trial of it, I put the DISC into my Series X and downloaded it...
  8. saint row (gwg dez) download fails at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    saint row (gwg dez) download fails at 80%: i buy the game pass ultimate from xbox latinoamerica at Colombia ..and i trying to obtain saint row (gwg from 1/December to 12/December and always get errors 8c15009, 8007274c and the content at...
  9. Saint Row 4 / CO-OP Problema

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saint Row 4 / CO-OP Problema: Quando tento jogar no o co-op do Saint Row 4, o jogo fala que preciso me conectar ao xbox live e eu entro no site e deixo totalmente aberto e mesmo assim não conseguiu, quando clico na opção de...
  10. Saint Row

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saint Row: I bought the game Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell but now it says i no longer have the game and wants me to buy it again 8c5cd0e4-07e2-4a01-a621-aa89393b1577