Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell Xbox 360 Never Installs for Anyone

Discus and support Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell Xbox 360 Never Installs for Anyone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since I can't find out how to text chat with an official Xbox representative and only get the AI Virtual assistant I thought I'd try posting the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gscorpio14, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Gscorpio14
    Gscorpio14 Guest

Since I can't find out how to text chat with an official Xbox representative and only get the AI Virtual assistant I thought I'd try posting the problem here:

Hello, I have an issue with a claimed Xbox 360 Games With Gold game ‘Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell’ from December 2020.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Saints-Row-Gat-Out-of-Hell/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b4d0800?nosplash=1&DownloadType=Game#LiveZone

Whenever I download it on Xbox 360, it always gets to 79% and then restarts at 0% never fully installing ever. I must have tried downloading it 15+ times this past year. Every other 360 game I have has downloaded and installed correctly. This is the only one with a problem, there is definitely a problem on Microsoft’s side.

On the marketplace game link above It still shows a $ price tag when signed in instead of ‘Already Purchased’ but when I click on it, it says Thanks for buying - I’ve already purchased the game before.

Also in the 360 Download List the game shows up as ‘Content not available’ instead of the game name.

Upon looking it up I found many other people with this same exact problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uzzli870kg

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1258948

https://old.reddit.com/r/xbox360/comments/k9pw2k/xbox_live_games_with_gold_saints_row_gat_out_of/?sort=new

In short, (TLDR)

There is an issue only with 1 Xbox 360 game everything else downloads installs fine. Have a problem with Saints Row Gat Out of Hell. The 360 marketplace doesn't show it as being purchased thus not allowing it to fully install on anyone’s 360 who claimed the game through GWG.

If you cant fix the problem,

Can you remove the Games With Gold license for just this one game Saints Row Gat Out of Hell and then I’ll buy it instead and see if that fully downloads and installs?

:)

Gscorpio14, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Stedmister Win User

Game won't download to xbox 360 but will to xbox one

3. Frosty301 Win User

Installation stopped error on dlcs and game updates.

Well Saints row 4 decided to install today. But gat out of hell and the farcry dlc are still refusing to.
  4. S1L3NTxR0N1N Win User

Saints Row 4 Re-elected

i purchased saints row 4 relected bundle but only got gat out of hell anyone know why?

:/
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game pass ultimate and xbox360

6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi Gscorpio14,

Have you attempted to redownload Saints Row Gat out of Hell? Is it working? Please confirm.
Thema:

1. Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell Xbox 360 Never Installs for Anyone - Similar Threads - Saints Row Gat

2. Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I put Saints Row 1 And Saints Row 2 To A USB And Put it on My Friends Xbox: Would This Work Because There is no way to gift the friend my game 9018faad-d7ee-42f0-9f0c-b058ae2fdaa8
  3. I was wondering can I buy Saints Row 2 as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering can I buy Saints Row 2 as a gift: I was going to gift my friend Saints Row 2 But It doesn't work Why could you at least make a deal where it is 100 percent off or something please Could you make 360 Games compatible with gifts...
  4. XBOX ONE to install DLCs for Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition. keeps telling me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE to install DLCs for Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition. keeps telling me...: Trying to get my XBOX ONE to install DLCs for Saints Row IV National Treasure Edition, from the DLC install disc. but my XBOX ONE treats it like the normal game disc and refuses to read it like a...
  5. why wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my season pass let me start the missions on saints row? i got the season pass i...: i've got the season pass and i can get into the new area but cant start the new missions. in the saints row reboot 8a5205b2-b43e-4b54-9fb8-40a0d12dd389
  6. Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I instal saints row expansion pass?: I can see on the pc Xbox store that it’s 10 MB to download. My Xbox is not allowing me to install it though, it says product doesn’t need to be installed. It isn’t showing up in game at all....
  7. Why does Saint Row say trial on it on my games screen despite NEVER downloading the trial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saint Row say trial on it on my games screen despite NEVER downloading the trial...: I just installed Saints Row from the disc and it's says "trial" on it when I look at it in my list of games. I never downloaded a trial of it, I put the DISC into my Series X and downloaded it...
  8. saint row (gwg dez) download fails at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    saint row (gwg dez) download fails at 80%: i buy the game pass ultimate from xbox latinoamerica at Colombia ..and i trying to obtain saint row (gwg from 1/December to 12/December and always get errors 8c15009, 8007274c and the content at...
  9. Saint Row 4 / CO-OP Problema

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saint Row 4 / CO-OP Problema: Quando tento jogar no o co-op do Saint Row 4, o jogo fala que preciso me conectar ao xbox live e eu entro no site e deixo totalmente aberto e mesmo assim não conseguiu, quando clico na opção de...
  10. Saint Row

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saint Row: I bought the game Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell but now it says i no longer have the game and wants me to buy it again 8c5cd0e4-07e2-4a01-a621-aa89393b1577