Safe Files for "The Medium" (PC)
Discus and support Safe Files for "The Medium" (PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, im currently playing and recording the medium on game pass pc. i had some sound problems during my last session so i wanted to go back to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PosaIX, Jan 31, 2021.
Thema:
Safe Files for "The Medium" (PC)
Loading...
-
Safe Files for "The Medium" (PC) - Similar Threads - Safe Files Medium
-
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
Safely sharing child’s Xbox login with your ex
in XBoX AccessibilitySafely sharing child’s Xbox login with your ex: My ex-husband wants me to share my son’s login for Xbox, so he can use it at his house as well as mine. The Xbox was bought by me since he and I separated due to domestic abuse. I assume this... -
Is It Safe to Buy Xbox Game Keys from (removed) ?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs It Safe to Buy Xbox Game Keys from (removed) ?: I recently bought an Xbox Series S (my first Xbox since the 360!) and I’m loving it so far. I’ve been checking out different ways to get games and I’ve seen sites like (removed) selling digital... -
Xbox not showing on display, Safe mode not accessible
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox not showing on display, Safe mode not accessible: Hey everyone, I got a Problem with my Xbox one X: Yesterday I brought it to a friends house but it was running really slow so I decided to restart it, but it just got stuck in that green Xbox... -
can you still use an xbox 360 safely
in XBoX Accessibilitycan you still use an xbox 360 safely: i was thinking if you can use them i have two xbox 360 and i think the still work so can you use an xbox 360 safely ef3e7853-6238-4462-b61d-13c8e499c6ca -
Safe way to shut down completely?
in XboX InsidersSafe way to shut down completely?: Hello. I have an xbox series x. There are frequent power outages where I live. I'm afraid my device will be damaged because of this. I want to turn off my device completely after using it. Is... -
Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.
in XBoX on ConsolesForza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted... -
Safe file transfer
in XBoX AccessibilitySafe file transfer: Hello, my Microsoft Account was recently hacked and after contacting Microsoft support they told they can solve this and they sent me an e-mail asking me about some Accont info . I uploaded all... -
corrupted safe file need for speed payback
in XBoX Games and Appscorrupted safe file need for speed payback: Help! i have played Need for Speed Payback for around 7 hours and i wanted to play again and it said 'game file corrupted' what do i do? eeb1b8b5-49a7-4357-837e-ad36bc9758b6