Safe file transfer

Discus and support Safe file transfer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, my Microsoft Account was recently hacked and after contacting Microsoft support they told they can solve this and they sent me an e-mail asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Filip Ras, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Filip Ras
    Filip Ras Guest

Safe file transfer

Hello, my Microsoft Account was recently hacked and after contacting Microsoft support they told they can solve this and they sent me an e-mail asking me about some Accont info . I uploaded all info ther needed on their server trought safe file transfer feature and now i am only waiting. But my question is, will they inform me that my data was moved to other Account ? (Like i asked about moving some things like game Accounts, etc to my other other Microsoft account) and how long it takes to verify info and solve the case ? Thank you in advance.

:)

Filip Ras, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Safe file transfer

Hi Fillip my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

Glad everything is sorted and clear now. Take care, Filip.
  3. Dericka Win User

Safe file transfer

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Just to make sure, is there anything else that we can work on together?
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Safe file transfer

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about your account.

Yes, they will definitely update you on your contact email for any progress regarding your account. It might take 3-5 days depending on the situation but most likely, they will just inform you with an update through your email. I would suggest to wait and keep checking on your email from time to time for any updates about this.
  5. Dericka Win User

Safe file transfer

Oh, I see. Yes, that's fine.
  6. Filip Ras Win User

Safe file transfer

Yes, one more question just to be sure, i only have to upload pdf. file on the server and that all, right ?..There is no "button" to send it then somehow or something like that right ? As i said, just to be sure i am not waiting pointlessly. Thank you in advance
Thema:

Safe file transfer

1. Safe file transfer - Similar Threads - Safe file transfer

2. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  3. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  4. Stay safe?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stay safe?: I have received a message from Xbox1staysafe asking to confirm my identity with a picture due to an age restriction on Gears 5, anyone know if this is legit, im definitely older than im willing to...
  5. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  6. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  7. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  8. is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?

in XboX Insiders
    is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?: This buyer is asking me for the serial number of my controller. is it safe to tell? Can you get the details about the controller and my details through serial number? submitted by...
  9. No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?: Hi, I’ve had the unpleasant surprise of my Series S not working normally today. I started the console as normal but my monitor did not open automatically I manually opened it to realize that there...
  10. corrupted safe file need for speed payback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    corrupted safe file need for speed payback: Help! i have played Need for Speed Payback for around 7 hours and i wanted to play again and it said 'game file corrupted' what do i do? eeb1b8b5-49a7-4357-837e-ad36bc9758b6