Sad

Discus and support Sad in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello to all. I've been playing Fall Out 4, I posted a few videos and screenshots. It's not really a big deal, I was notified that one of the posts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mark DiCristofaro, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Sad

Hello to all.

I've been playing Fall Out 4, I posted a few videos and screenshots. It's not really a big deal, I was notified that one of the posts were deleted and/or removed. No major action was taken against me.

But I want to point out something about this, that is really bothering me. Someone reported me, because they didn't like, that I was posting my opinions, about Fall Out 4, and how unstable it was, and I was giving proof of the instability. So, someone complained, and Xbox took away my freedom of speech. I didn't post anything that was insulting, hateful, and/or anything questionable. I posted videos and screenshots from a game that Xbox allows to exist on their gaming system. So, if the screenshot(s) and/or video(s) offended someone? Shouldn't they punish the game makers? I didn't make the game. I just posted what the game makers created and Xbox condone. And I was not given any details, as to what I did wrong. But they punished me, and with no right to defend myself, no right to face my accuser(s), and no knowledge of what I'm being accused of. If you are going to have a system, that rights the wrongs that are done to others? It should be done with a judicial system that is respected by all. I have no problem, facing what I have done wrong, and/or correcting it, and/or apologizing for it. so on and so forth. But they won't even allow me to have that.

But I only posted game videos and screenshots, that Xbox condones to be on their console. But, I never insulted anyone, and/or did anything that was wrong towards anyone. But I was? Insulted by people who didn't like the idea that I was posting videos and screenshots, that they didn't want posted. And now? That evidence is gone, thanks to Xbox not following through a fair and just system. I can no longer use that evidence to defend myself, because Xbox destroyed it. A crime, in our judicial system? That has major consequences. And I took no action against them, except to defend myself against them. And I was punished, not in a major way, but yeah.

This system is unfair, biased, and disrespectful to any and all judicial systems. The innocent are proven guilty without a trial, and/or the right to defend themselves, and/or anything else that are modern judicial system allows the worst offenders, in our modern age. This is very sad. Now that I got that off my chest, I'm moving on. Good job Xbox, you have taken us back to the stone ages! Where laws didn't exist. LOL.

Well, a good day and my best wishes to all.

:)

Mark DiCristofaro, Nov 4, 2021
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Sad

Shoot, I meant 2012 not 2010 obviously.
  3. Zyklonic Bee Win User

Sad, but...

It is definitely annoying, It froze on me 3-4 times during the campaign and a few times I even lost sound. It was a GameFly rental so I sent it back after completing the main campaign. The glitches were just too annoying to try and do all of the side
    missions.
  4. InfiltratorNY Win User

sad

Unpin the game from the taskbar and start. Then uninstall the game. Go back into Microsoft Store and reinstall the program. You'll have to go into the collections and click on the download buttons, but you'll get everything back without purchasing again.
    Finally worked for me.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Sad

I'm not remotely sad about this. More like indifferent.
  6. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Sad

Don't lose heart as it might happen (although there is a bigger chance of The Sun blowing up in the next 10 minutes).

-

Bayonetta 1 was originally meant to be 360 exclusive but the whiny crybaby PS3 owners cried, moaned and complained saying why should the 360 owners get exclusives (like they haven't got enough of their own) so P.G were forced to port it over and the end
    result was a complete mess of a game that is a disgrace to the name Bayonetta.

-

P.G released to massive patches for the PS3 version tat only fixed some but not all problems with the game.

-

I have sen the PS3 version thanks to youtube and the game looks abysmal. It looks completely washed out and there are loading screens where there are none on the 360.

-

I wouldn't want this game at all as anything touched by Nintendo turns to total garbage and it is being made for the Wii U a crap poor console that is failing like heck and has worse capabilities than the PS3/360. A port would just be horrendous.
Thema:

Sad

1. Sad - Similar Threads - Sad

2. Xbox always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox always broken sadly moving on: onsole Issue Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is...
  3. Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's always broken sadly moving on: Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is graduating up...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  6. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  7. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

in XBoX on Consoles
    A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does: If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386
  8. A sad face in place of the install button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A sad face in place of the install button: I tried to download Minecraft Launcher on Xbox PC but where the install button is there is a sad face. I have Windows 11. I try resetting, repairing and updating the Xbox and Microsoft store. I...
  9. Sad face with Xbox application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face with Xbox application: Good afternoon, I got a new computer and installed Xbox application again, but still time I can't install games and get the sad face every time. This is what I tried: 1. Log in with same...
  10. Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a sad smiley when trying to install a game?: So like basically i tried to install a game on my cloud pc. And now i can't install things anymore on my local pc? I already tried removing the cloud pc from my devices but it doesn't seem to...