Sad face over Back 4 Blood play button

Discus and support Sad face over Back 4 Blood play button in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back 4 blood got a sad face over the play button. It was working fine last week, but now it wont let me play or even uninstall it. This is the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sol Satio, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Sol Satio
    Sol Satio Guest

Back 4 blood got a sad face over the play button. It was working fine last week, but now it wont let me play or even uninstall it.

This is the only game its happening to.

I've tried signing in and out, but it isn't working.
    Sad face over Back 4 Blood play button [​IMG]

:)

Sol Satio, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Fixed the issue.

I had to redownload the game.

Thanks
    Hi Sol Satio

We hope you are feeling well.

We are glad to know that everything is working now.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.

We value your feedback, so please click Yes or No to help us improve the support experience. Voting responses “HELPFUL” and marking it as “ANSWER” will also be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

Back 4 blood got a sad face over the play button. It was working fine last week, but now it wont let me play or even uninstall it.

This is the only game its happening to.

I've tried signing in and out, but it isn't working.
    [​IMG]
    Hello Sol Satio

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Please click on the support article below to troubleshoot:

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Additional fix: Repair/reset MS STore and Xbox app

Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Select the app you want to fix.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. Sol Satio Win User

Fixed the issue.

I had to redownload the game.

Thanks
  5. Chreino Win User

sad face over install button?

I have tried doing everything that has been a "Quote" on "Quote" fix for the solution and I am still getting the frowny faces a long with nothing wanting to load or show! Yes I have updated everything and restart my pc and internet yet to no avail my app on pc will not load and it honestly started right after getting the subscription?

Its nice all your games a $10, but whats the point of the pass if you cant even play anything on it?
  6. SomeoneFromS0mewhere Win User

Sad face over install button?

Seems like the cause of the issue was I had a partly installed Forza Horizon 3 which I was able to uninstall in Apps & features.
    I'm able to install the game now.
Thema:

1. Sad face over Back 4 Blood play button - Similar Threads - Sad face Blood

2. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  3. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  4. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?: For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133
  5. A sad face in place of the install button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A sad face in place of the install button: I tried to download Minecraft Launcher on Xbox PC but where the install button is there is a sad face. I have Windows 11. I try resetting, repairing and updating the Xbox and Microsoft store. I...
  6. Sad face with Xbox application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face with Xbox application: Good afternoon, I got a new computer and installed Xbox application again, but still time I can't install games and get the sad face every time. This is what I tried: 1. Log in with same...
  7. sad face on games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sad face on games: Hi, For some reason I have a sad face on all the games that I try to install from the Xbox app even though I have a game pass Can you please help Thansk Phillip...
  8. Sad face over my downloads icon in game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face over my downloads icon in game pass: So no matter what trouble shooting I do with resetting, uninstalling, or even the Microsoft store nothing works. Not sure what to do with this issue with resources found online...
  9. Sad face on install button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face on install button: When I try to install any game, I get a sad face : ( where the INSTALL should be. I have my Game Pass Ultimate suscription OK and running, no issue there. I tried reloging, I also tried going to...
  10. Sad face showing on install/play button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sad face showing on install/play button: I have an active gamepass subscription and wanted to play Sea of Thieves 2023 Edition. I downloaded it and it was working fine, but one day I changed my gamertag and now a sad face shows up on the...