Sacrificed Secrets (xboxone)

Discus and support Sacrificed Secrets (xboxone) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Could anybody please explain to me why after downloading the Sacrificed Secrets DLC that came with my game i cant find it anywhere in game? Ive asked a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReCoMbInAnT, Jan 12, 2014.

1. ReCoMbInAnT
    ReCoMbInAnT Guest

Could anybody please explain to me why after downloading the Sacrificed Secrets DLC that came with my game i cant find it anywhere in game? Ive asked a friend what the coordinates are so i could look for it but when i reach it, it says "area unavailable"
    and also has a big blue wall cutting me off from that area of the world!

:)

ReCoMbInAnT, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Download history

Is there a way to find my download history, I used a code for the Assassin's Creed 4 sacrificed secrets DLC and it didn't install so I had to delete it, now I can't find a way to redownload it, please help

WoodyBoxCrusher, Jan 12, 2014
  3. If they had just made it more powerful..

That power was sacrificed for tv, tv, tv!

HellSlaughter I, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Sacrificed Secrets (xboxone)

Because you need to progress further into the main story first. Come back after you've finished a few missions.

Defy Lightning, Jan 15, 2014
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Because you need to progress further into the main story first. Come back after you've finished a few missions.
  6. superSnausages Win User

Streetfighter X Tekken DLC Details

You can trace Capcom's 'jump the shark' moment to when they shut down Clover studios. It's no secret that Clover stood for 'Creativity lover', something which Capcom seem to have thrown out the window since God Hand and Okami. Dead Rising was probably the
    last truly daring Capcom release. Now they're all about sacrificing creativity for mass commercial appeal and outsourcing old IPs to western developers.
  7. HellSlaughter I Win User

If they had just made it more powerful..

That power was sacrificed for tv, tv, tv!
  8. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Game of emotions

Gears 3 when Dom sacrificed his life
  9. DAVIIKUS Win User

(Discussion) Good Story VS Good Graphics?

good story but without sacrificing too much graphics
Thema:

1. Sacrificed Secrets (xboxone) - Similar Threads - Sacrificed Secrets xboxone

2. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  3. How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I secretly purchase something for my xbox series x without it showing up until I...: Long story short, my son wants NBA & Madden 2k24 for Christmas. We have both from 2k23. If I purchase them, will they show up on our xbox somehow? I am still unfamiliar with the fully digital...
  4. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  5. Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Secret Neighbor asking for Game Pass sign up when I purchased the game outright?: We purchased this game for my sons birthday, but he can't play it as once it loads it asks you to choose from a Game Pass option to continue. Why is this if the game was purchased in full?...
  6. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  7. How can I put a secret code before downloading anything from the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I put a secret code before downloading anything from the Microsoft Store?: How can I put a secret code before downloading anything from the Microsoft Store ? 4fd5b87e-0c31-423d-8024-c1479d695ba9
  8. Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now can't play the game?: Purchased Secret neighbor, canceled Xbox Live and now 1e290a40-ac59-4878-a9b2-83b46e0249e0
  9. Secret neighbor can't get past press A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret neighbor can't get past press A: Hi I bought secret neighbor but alas I haven't even been able to play a game yet I get to the first screen I press A and nothing happens I have tried other suggestions like putting two controllers...
  10. "Code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate" Secret Santa Gift who can I contact?

in XBoX on Windows
    "Code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate" Secret Santa Gift who can I contact?: This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code. However this was a gift I received from Secret Santa so I don't know who or where the merchant is. Please help me....