Sacred 2 BackCompat?

Discus and support Sacred 2 BackCompat? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will Sacred 2 be coming to BackCompat? it is a great game in a large world but is still chained to the 360. b1a9be70-d64a-4163-915a-67ae76e7e7ef Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LivelyHavoc, Oct 17, 2018.

1. LivelyHavoc
    LivelyHavoc Guest

Sacred 2 BackCompat?

Will Sacred 2 be coming to BackCompat? it is a great game in a large world but is still chained to the 360.

:)

LivelyHavoc, Oct 17, 2018
  2. gHostStucK
    gHostStucK Guest
    Sacred 2 no longer on demand?

when i use it, it leads me to Sacred 2 (GoD)...

u can google it...: "xbox.com sacred 2"

maybe the links from google work 4 you...

gHostStucK, Oct 17, 2018
  3. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    Any MMORPG for XBOX360?

Skyrim, Sacred 2, Sacred 3 have a look at my games list.

DarkOvcharka, Oct 17, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

Sacred 2 BackCompat?

WhiteyBlack2, Oct 17, 2018
  5. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Sacred 2 BackCompat?

here the list of compatible game https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility\ each day are added more and more i hope some day in the near future all the game are retro compatibles
  6. DarkOvcharka Win User

Any MMORPG for XBOX360?

Skyrim, Sacred 2, Sacred 3 have a look at my games list.
  7. gHostStucK Win User

Sacred 2 no longer on demand?

when i use it, it leads me to Sacred 2 (GoD)...

u can google it...: "xbox.com sacred 2"

maybe the links from google work 4 you...
  8. Pezrawr Win User

closest game to WoW

Sacred 2 on the Xbox, of course.
  9. AlphaZero-7EFBA0F1-1 Win User

Help... Looking for Action RPG with customizable characters.

Sacred 2, it's a kind of cyberpunky Diablo.
Thema:

Sacred 2 BackCompat?

1. Sacred 2 BackCompat? - Similar Threads - Sacred BackCompat

2. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  3. RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RAGE backcompat error 0X8082000c: I just bought the RAGE game that claims it's backwards compatible. Disc 1 installs, but when I try Disc 2 and/or 3 I get the "This game isn't playable here, For a list of Xbox 360 games playable...
  4. Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat - Portal: Still Alive on the 360 - does it work on the Xbox One?: This title: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/portal-still-alive/br30gbnh63f9?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0 Does it work on Xbox One? Not showing up in my list of games after purchasing....
  5. Backcompat games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat games: I'm not able to run an xbox 360 disc on my xbox one it's opening bluray and shows that i should put it in an xbox 360 even thought it's a backcompat game 1515cd2d-0504-4e40-ba5c-f32df416e1ed
  6. Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Black Ops 2 backcompat: Hi, We have bought 3 copies of Black Ops 2 for us to play but 2 of them do not work on our Xbox Ones. The disks are 360 disks bought from cex. Is there a way to fix this? Can the 360 disks...
  7. BackCompat with Bioshock : Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BackCompat with Bioshock : Infinite: Hello, I'm trying to fix this problem since months ago, I own an Xbox One S and Bioshock Infinite : The Complete Edition on Xbox 360 (2 discs, 1 with the game and 1 with DLCs). On the backward...
  8. Xbox One- BackCompat Godzilla Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One- BackCompat Godzilla Game?: Am I the only one who would love to see the return of one of the Godzilla titles to the Xbox One? Godzilla Destroy All Monsters: Melee would be my number one choice, but I'd also take Unleashed....
  9. Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Underworld backcompat issues: Not sure where to post it, hope here is a good place. I recently started playing Tomb Raider Underworld on my Xbox One(day one unit). The game plays fine on the Xbox One with the exception of the...
  10. Backcompat: Lollipop Chainsaw WHEN? Also when can I install my copy of Crimson Skies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backcompat: Lollipop Chainsaw WHEN? Also when can I install my copy of Crimson Skies?: There are a number of games I am really surprised have not been made backwards compatible: *Dead or Alive 4 *Lost Planet *Prey (original, which is weird because a game like Timeshift was)...