S3V-00001 Play and Charge kit capacity

Discus and support S3V-00001 Play and Charge kit capacity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to find any specifications on the S3V-00001 Play and Charge kit's capacity. For instance I see 3rd party batteries with a rating of 1200... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michaelslive, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Michaelslive
    Michaelslive Guest

I am unable to find any specifications on the S3V-00001 Play and Charge kit's capacity. For instance I see 3rd party batteries with a rating of 1200 mAh. I would like to know the capacity rating of the MS batteries for comparison.

:)

Michaelslive, Jan 2, 2016
  2. How do most of you charge your controllers?

The play and charge kit consists of a small black plastic box that attaches to your controller - inside is two very cheap and low capacity rechargeable batteries (1200mha I think).

I use my own rechargeable batteries - 2400mha and of course... they last longer. I got a few of them and use them in a range of devices. Far better value for money than a play and charge kit.

Disco Dan IN NZ, Jan 2, 2016
  3. XBF Crystal P, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Harleybog6
    Harleybog6 Guest

It is a Lithium Ion Battery with a capacity of around 1400 mAh

Harleybog6, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Michaelslive
    Michaelslive Guest
    I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

I tore apart a dead Xbox 360 battery and found it has (2x) 1.2V AA Ni-Mh cells for a total capacity of 4800mAh.

Judging by specs on available Ni-Mh cells, clearly the specs from Insignia branded batteries can't be right, either. There are no Ni-Mh AA cells that would produce 1200mAh capacity.

Based on the 360 battery, and since you can use the exact same (2x) 1.5V AA alkaline cells in an Xbox One and in a 360 controller, clearly the rechargeable cells are going to be (2x) 1.2V-1.5V in the One controller as well. They could the Li-ion but, it's
    unlikely for a number of reasons. Either way, they'd have a capacity of at least 4000mAh.

I'll tell you what *** me off, though. Microsoft warns consumers not to use 1.2V Ni-Mh cells in their controllers, but then they package those exact cells in their MS branded batteries. Lies! They just want to rip you off.

Screw it, I'm buying a bunch of Ni-Mh batteries and calling it DONE!

Michaelslive, Jan 5, 2016
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    maxen, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Michaelslive Win User

I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

I tore apart a dead Xbox 360 battery and found it has (2x) 1.2V AA Ni-Mh cells for a total capacity of 4800mAh.

Judging by specs on available Ni-Mh cells, clearly the specs from Insignia branded batteries can't be right, either. There are no Ni-Mh AA cells that would produce 1200mAh capacity.

Based on the 360 battery, and since you can use the exact same (2x) 1.5V AA alkaline cells in an Xbox One and in a 360 controller, clearly the rechargeable cells are going to be (2x) 1.2V-1.5V in the One controller as well. They could the Li-ion but, it's
    unlikely for a number of reasons. Either way, they'd have a capacity of at least 4000mAh.

I'll tell you what *** me off, though. Microsoft warns consumers not to use 1.2V Ni-Mh cells in their controllers, but then they package those exact cells in their MS branded batteries. Lies! They just want to rip you off.

Screw it, I'm buying a bunch of Ni-Mh batteries and calling it DONE!
  8. Harleybog6 Win User

It is a Lithium Ion Battery with a capacity of around 1400 mAh
  9. maxen Win User

10. Jurgen1488 Win User

Charger kit on ELITE gamepad

Batteries are more expensive than a charging kit, that's a paradox.

But I prefer the charging kit, the battery loses its capacity quite quickly. And I'm tested that it will not last as charged as a charging kit.
  11. Jurgen1488 Win User

Controller randomly turns off

Maybe you have a rechargeable battery / charger kit for a long time and lost in capacity. So I recommend buying a new battery or charger kit. It's a normal thing to do with everything that charges.
Thema:

1. S3V-00001 Play and Charge kit capacity - Similar Threads - S3V 00001 Play

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x: Saw on a Microsoft page that the Microsoft life cam studio would work. I’ve done all the trouble shooting and it doesn’t. Is it the specific model? If so, what model do I need? Second camera I...
  7. LXM-00001 keyboard's B key gets randomly stuck while typing

in XBoX on Consoles
    LXM-00001 keyboard's B key gets randomly stuck while typing: Hi, I bought an LXM-00001 keyboard about a year ago and for a few months now, while typing, the B key randomly gets stuck, physically, nothing to do with the software. I've cleaned very well all...
  8. Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows - HK9-00002 / HK9-00001 does not work with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows - HK9-00002 / HK9-00001 does not work with...: Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows - HK9-00002 / HK9-00001 does not work with the Xbox Wireless Headset microphone. I received my Xbox Wireless Headset from Amazon.com.br,...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset TLL-00001 - Entering a call on PC mutes all other audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Headset TLL-00001 - Entering a call on PC mutes all other audio.: I recently bought the Xbox wireless headset TLL-00001 to use with my PC. I have a bluetooth adapter connected and I can hear things until I try to go into a call, Then it mutes everything else...
  10. XBOX ONE ELITE S2 CONTROLLER VERSION. FST-00001 AND FST-00008.......

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE ELITE S2 CONTROLLER VERSION. FST-00001 AND FST-00008.......: Hi, I need some informations about product version, I spoke to Sales people from Microsoft Stores but nobody have this informations and suggest to check with technical Microsoft Dept. Microsoft...