S## bots

Discus and support S## bots in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; (dont know where to post this exactly) admins this is not even a real account it is operated by a bot and will txt a person nasty things so this photo... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Brickysky160, Jun 18, 2020.

  1. Brickysky160
    Brickysky160 Guest

    S## bots


    (dont know where to post this exactly) admins this is not even a real account it is operated by a bot and will txt a person nasty things so this photo should stay up for educational purposes only and the web links are malicious Hence why i colored over
    them. It will not answer anyone if they txt it it only sends out txt Messages At random and seemes to go to profile after profile and thats how it ended up messaging me it also seemes like they stop responding after they reach above 900 friends there is atleast
    thousands of these profiles so this is a important subject since this platform is kid friendly
    S## bots [​IMG]
    this
    is a “s## bot” they will talk dirty the first question they will ask you is either. “how old are you.” or “i found you on this app.” how to defend against it well there is no way. They got account to account adding random people to text this then they do a
    post saying (whats above) these have been poping up on mutiple of my friends accounts and the maine question i have is why hasn’t microsft solved this issue. what ever you dont go to the website unless your a professional at runing VM and understanding the
    risk if possible getting a virus.

    :)
     
    Brickysky160, Jun 18, 2020
    #1
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Bot players are deception and help cheating

    It would help so much if you could define what you mean by 'bots' and give an example of a game(s) where you have encountered these 'bots'
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    Need advice on this?

    Yeah, sounds like a spam bot. I wouldn't bother responding or anything. Just report the message(s) as spam, then block the accounts.
  4. JeremyHarris Win User

    I like the idea of "join in progress" but only for unranked games.

    [quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]I just wonder how it will work for booted players. Hopefully they wont be able to re-join. [/quote]Perhaps fix it so they can not join the game until it is over?

    About the bots though. If Halo's friendly AI has taught me anything, bots for multiplayer would really need some detailed work. But, that's just me.
  5. Bleach in a Can Win User

    Cameron Communications: Why Random people liking my gameclips/post

    The random likes is a real problem as its spam bots going through game hubs mass-liking everything. You could just block them; and especially report them if they send any threatening message(s).
  6. JLC215 Win User

    HUH she completed gears 3 ????

    minimum 18000 vs matches in MP (3000 per game type) for those onyx medals - already hearing ppl leaving the 360's on overnight and during the day in private matches with all bots to boost those.
Thema:

S## bots

Loading...
  1. S## bots - Similar Threads - S## bots

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  4. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  5. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  6. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  9. Xbox Series s for digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series s for digital licence: Does anyone know if I use my discs in a Xbox one will i get the license on my series s ?? submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...