Ryse Son Of Rome Multiplayer

Discus and support Ryse Son Of Rome Multiplayer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi as im being ignored on twitter by Crytek and Ryse son of Rome I thought I would see if I could get ignored on the Xbox forum as well. I am finding... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by trooper1701, Jan 3, 2014.

1. trooper1701
    trooper1701 Guest

Hi as im being ignored on twitter by Crytek and Ryse son of Rome I thought I would see if I could get ignored on the Xbox forum as well. I am finding it almost impossible to get a multiplayer match in Ryse it doesn't matter if I go into quick match or
    custom it just sits there searching and searching and searching and searching this is really starting to p*** me off. I've tried everything I can think of to sort it I.E reset my internet turned the Xbox off at the wall even checked my multiplayer in the settings
    and it says its all good. So can anybody help or tell me what's going on or is this the new Xbox live service pot luck weather you can get a game in Ryse or BF4

:)

trooper1701, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest
    Nic727, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Ryse Son Of Rome Multiplayer

I haven't tried the multiplayer for this game yet. If you've tried all of the troubleshooting tips though, it could be that there might not be anybody playing the multiplayer part of the game. It happens sometimes. Even if it's a new game and people don't
    like it that much. The population dies down. I would say just keep trying and maybe you'll get lucky.

MaximumExtreme, Jan 4, 2014
  5. I've had no problems with the Ryse multiplayer, it could be that you've just been unlucky so far. Have you installed the game update? You could always add me and see if that works with Ryse? BF4 has had some serious server issues and joining games on that
    have been difficult but patches and patience should sort that out!;-)

LightSpeedHero, Jan 4, 2014
  6. djbsmooth
    djbsmooth Guest
    I have been having the same problem for a while now too. It worked for about the first week but nothing since...just searching for match. If you do manage to figure this out then please let me know.

djbsmooth, Jan 9, 2014
  7. A new Ryse Challenge started Today. [Complete 30 co-op excecutions in muliplayer]. So far I've had no issues with the MP but I'll jump on tonight and see if I encounter any problems.

LightSpeedHero, Jan 10, 2014
  8. Ryse Son Of Rome Multiplayer

I'm still having no issues with the MP and I'm UK based. Guess I'm just one of the lucky ones. Also the challenge is not for coop kills but double executions, my bad.

LightSpeedHero, Jan 10, 2014
  9. Hi someone can tell me why when i start to play online i can't cause,the play tell me istalletion? And is so long

ScareMadHatter, Mar 17, 2014
  10. I had arleady istalletion all the play i can do the story but i can't play online i dont know why,someone have the answer?

ScareMadHatter, Mar 17, 2014
  11. ozzyboy87
    ozzyboy87 Guest
    Also cant get a game. And when i do it full of Lag

ozzyboy87, Apr 21, 2014
  12. Man was going on here with Ryse Multiplayer ever time I try I get failed to reach Xbox live services try again later. All my setting are good so wtf. Can anyone help me out here ty

invictasouljr, Apr 30, 2014
  13. CCCP II Czar
    CCCP II Czar Guest

Have you tested your connection? Also have you tried playing online in another game? Also Hard restart your system by holding the lit up Xbox symbol on the front of the console for about 8 seconds, give it 5 min then turn it on again. Also try disconnecting
    and reconnecting from your wired/wireless connection. Let me know If that helps or we need to go further.

CCCP II Czar, Apr 30, 2014
  14. Goatmealss
    Goatmealss Guest
    I am getting the same thing "failed to reach xbox live services"

Goatmealss, Apr 30, 2014
  15. Yesterday, I had the same issue. So I completly uninstalled the game and reinstalled it today. It has fixed the issue. But for me, it's not a good solution.

Rémi Chambard, May 1, 2014
Thema:

1. Ryse Son Of Rome Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Ryse Son Rome

2. Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.: Ive got no idea why and it seems like im the only one with this issue but... Ive bought xbox live gold and yet everytime i attempt to start a multiplayer match it says "WARNING An Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  4. Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped: I need some help i got ryse sone of rome yesterday and it only gets up to 18% or 6.72 GB then the installation stops can anyone help 3d90f8da-5469-42b1-8b67-5b27438c8dfb
  5. Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One: I have downloaded the game Ryse: Son of Rome on the Xbox One but as soon as it loads up there is an error that instantly pops up. The error code is 0x803f8003. I looked this up online and have...
  6. Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]: Caro, boa tarde! Sou o gamertag (brasileiro), sou jogador do Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. Eu tenho jogado regularmente neste jogo desde 2014 até o presente momento. Bem, por um breve momento...
  7. Ryse son of rome - data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of rome - data loss: Dear, good afternoon! I'm the gamertag (Brazilian), I'm a player of Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. I have been a regular player in this game since 2014 until the present moment. Well, for a...
  8. Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled: Ryse son of Rome has stopped giving gold to players after matches and Crytec is not going to fix this from what I can tell. I don't know who to contact to even begin to fix this. This game...
  9. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!: I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel. 5759f559-d4a1-4eb7-a34f-e94eb3929718
  10. Ryse son of rome doesn't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome doesn't install: For some reason this game always had this issue. it always stops at 26.5% i have tried everything installing it off game pass 0445c5bd-d2cb-49d9-950c-e5194a38f2b2