Ryse son of rome blurry graphics?

Discus and support Ryse son of rome blurry graphics? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it normal? My ryse kindda looks pixelize, blurry my tv is 1080p f3baccbd-de01-40b5-a239-0b5b68df717f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ErrickV, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ErrickV
    ErrickV Guest

Is it normal? My ryse kindda looks pixelize, blurry my tv is 1080p

:)

ErrickV, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 3, 2014
  4. DrMagical
    DrMagical Guest

No definitely not normal, most amazing sharp graphics I have ever seen. Check on settings that your xbox is set at correct resolution for your TV.

DrMagical, Jan 4, 2014
  5. DrMagical Win User

No definitely not normal, most amazing sharp graphics I have ever seen. Check on settings that your xbox is set at correct resolution for your TV.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse Embargo

7. Galactic Geek Win User

Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR9aclQKdE]

...and it sure does look real pretty.

Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWRzYzXY98]

...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Supu19k4Cbc]

8. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Hype over the best looking games: Has it gone to far?

Yeah, its gone too far, the gameplay & storyline is what makes a game good, not graphics. Take Ryse Son of Rome for example, amazing graphics, okay plot, but poor gameplay.
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

Thema:

1. Ryse son of rome blurry graphics? - Similar Threads - Ryse son rome

2. Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.: Ive got no idea why and it seems like im the only one with this issue but... Ive bought xbox live gold and yet everytime i attempt to start a multiplayer match it says "WARNING An Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  4. Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped: I need some help i got ryse sone of rome yesterday and it only gets up to 18% or 6.72 GB then the installation stops can anyone help 3d90f8da-5469-42b1-8b67-5b27438c8dfb
  5. Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One: I have downloaded the game Ryse: Son of Rome on the Xbox One but as soon as it loads up there is an error that instantly pops up. The error code is 0x803f8003. I looked this up online and have...
  6. Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]: Caro, boa tarde! Sou o gamertag (brasileiro), sou jogador do Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. Eu tenho jogado regularmente neste jogo desde 2014 até o presente momento. Bem, por um breve momento...
  7. Ryse son of rome - data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of rome - data loss: Dear, good afternoon! I'm the gamertag (Brazilian), I'm a player of Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. I have been a regular player in this game since 2014 until the present moment. Well, for a...
  8. Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled: Ryse son of Rome has stopped giving gold to players after matches and Crytec is not going to fix this from what I can tell. I don't know who to contact to even begin to fix this. This game...
  9. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!: I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel. 5759f559-d4a1-4eb7-a34f-e94eb3929718
  10. Ryse son of rome doesn't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome doesn't install: For some reason this game always had this issue. it always stops at 26.5% i have tried everything installing it off game pass 0445c5bd-d2cb-49d9-950c-e5194a38f2b2