Ryse son of rome achievement progress not being tracked nor achievements popping

Discus and support Ryse son of rome achievement progress not being tracked nor achievements popping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been playing the games with gold title " Ryse son of rome" I been playing it for over 3 hours and have progressed into the third chapter. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by www FATMAN www, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Ryse son of rome achievement progress not being tracked nor achievements popping

I have been playing the games with gold title " Ryse son of rome" I been playing it for over 3 hours and have progressed into the third chapter. I have picked up the vista shield collectible, and numerous scrolls all while killing multitudes of enemies.
    That all being said, I check the achievement tracker for said game and it says ive been playing for 3 hours but then nothing is tracked; not the kills or scroll pickups ect. I have clearly completed the needed requirements to unlock them and they are all
    at 0% progress! Not only is this frustrating but down right maddening when you realize that there is a leaderboard for getting achievements . I really miss it when the 360 instantly unlocked them the instant you earned them. I hope someone has the answer as
    im am to stupid to figure it out , I thank you in advance.

:)

www FATMAN www, Apr 11, 2017
  2. Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

For example Gamerscore and Achievements is fine - Ryse: Son of Rome show - 850G (Games for Gamerscore) and 45 Achievements (Cup icon) and 85% (Achievements Progress) in Achievements section. But Ryse: Son of Rome show - 850G, 45 Achievements and 0% in Compare
    Games and Recent Activity. You see what I mean again? That is what I mean for Achievements Progress is broken. Ryse son of rome achievement progress not being tracked nor achievements popping :(

BurstGamer Jedi, Apr 11, 2017
  3. Problem with Achievements either glitched or not updated properly on Xbox One.

Another problem. I checked my Achievements for Battlefield 4 and Ryse: Son of Rome.

BF 4 - 28% and Ryse: Son of Rome - 85%

But in my Recent Activity and compare friends Achievements show as

BF 4 - 42% and Ryse: Son of Rome - 0%

Checked my other friend who played Ryse last few days with me so checked his achievements now so show as 100% and my show as 0% Progress.

This is biggest problems with Progress. Please help. Ryse son of rome achievement progress not being tracked nor achievements popping :(Ryse son of rome achievement progress not being tracked nor achievements popping :(

BurstGamer Jedi, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Ryse son of rome achievement progress not being tracked nor achievements popping

Hey there,

First, let's run through the steps on our
    Xbox Achievement troubleshooting post
    , which overs everything you can try. If the issue persists after waiting 72 hours, please be sure to fill the survey out at the bottom of that page so that data can be passed to the proper teams.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Apr 12, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

First, let's run through the steps on our
    Xbox Achievement troubleshooting post
    , which overs everything you can try. If the issue persists after waiting 72 hours, please be sure to fill the survey out at the bottom of that page so that data can be passed to the proper teams.

Thanks!
  6. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

For example Gamerscore and Achievements is fine - Ryse: Son of Rome show - 850G (Games for Gamerscore) and 45 Achievements (Cup icon) and 85% (Achievements Progress) in Achievements section. But Ryse: Son of Rome show - 850G, 45 Achievements and 0% in Compare
    Games and Recent Activity. You see what I mean again? That is what I mean for Achievements Progress is broken. :(
  7. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Problem with Achievements either glitched or not updated properly on Xbox One.

Another problem. I checked my Achievements for Battlefield 4 and Ryse: Son of Rome.

BF 4 - 28% and Ryse: Son of Rome - 85%

But in my Recent Activity and compare friends Achievements show as

BF 4 - 42% and Ryse: Son of Rome - 0%

Checked my other friend who played Ryse last few days with me so checked his achievements now so show as 100% and my show as 0% Progress.

This is biggest problems with Progress. Please help. :(:(
  8. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

Achievements Progress if you know it is not Achievements unlocked or Gamerscore. I made thread about Achievements Progress is broken so. I explain: Compare Games and Recent Activity show Forza Motorsport 5 - 2%, Ryse: Son of Rome - 0% and Battlefield 4 -
    57%. That is when viewing Compare Games for friends and Recent Activity. Ok so when I viewing my Achievements section and show Forza Motorsport 5 - 5%, Ryse: Son of Rome - 85% and Battlefield 4 - 39%. You see what I mean now? That is Achievements Progress
    is broken to me this is why. Achievements unlocked and Gamerscore is fine and they always updated to me. It is just Achievements Progress % is broken and messy up.
  9. JCanada99 Win User

ERROR 0x87c40011

i got it twice i just finished ryse son of rome for xbox one and i got *** out of two achievements
Thema:

1. Ryse son of rome achievement progress not being tracked nor achievements popping - Similar Threads - Ryse son rome

2. Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.: Ive got no idea why and it seems like im the only one with this issue but... Ive bought xbox live gold and yet everytime i attempt to start a multiplayer match it says "WARNING An Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  4. Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped: I need some help i got ryse sone of rome yesterday and it only gets up to 18% or 6.72 GB then the installation stops can anyone help 3d90f8da-5469-42b1-8b67-5b27438c8dfb
  5. Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One: I have downloaded the game Ryse: Son of Rome on the Xbox One but as soon as it loads up there is an error that instantly pops up. The error code is 0x803f8003. I looked this up online and have...
  6. Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]: Caro, boa tarde! Sou o gamertag (brasileiro), sou jogador do Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. Eu tenho jogado regularmente neste jogo desde 2014 até o presente momento. Bem, por um breve momento...
  7. Ryse son of rome - data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of rome - data loss: Dear, good afternoon! I'm the gamertag (Brazilian), I'm a player of Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. I have been a regular player in this game since 2014 until the present moment. Well, for a...
  8. Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled: Ryse son of Rome has stopped giving gold to players after matches and Crytec is not going to fix this from what I can tell. I don't know who to contact to even begin to fix this. This game...
  9. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!: I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel. 5759f559-d4a1-4eb7-a34f-e94eb3929718
  10. Ryse son of rome doesn't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome doesn't install: For some reason this game always had this issue. it always stops at 26.5% i have tried everything installing it off game pass 0445c5bd-d2cb-49d9-950c-e5194a38f2b2