Ryse or ac4

Discus and support Ryse or ac4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know which to get I'm looking for a good single player game that I can get stuck in too as the games I have so far are all multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by golfalfazulu, Jan 2, 2014.

1. golfalfazulu
    golfalfazulu Guest

Ryse or ac4

I don't know which to get I'm looking for a good single player game that I can get stuck in too as the games I have so far are all multiplayer orientated what is everyone's views on both thank you in advance

:)

golfalfazulu, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Ryse or AC4?

I got Ryse. Game looks phenomenal and it's a lot of fun. I haven't played AC4 yet.

Don't listen to the 6/10 review for Ryse, it's far better than that.

I don't recommend you play AC4 if you haven't played the previous games.

Ix TRIGMATIC xI, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Ryse or AC4?

To me, it seems as though Ubisoft did nothing to make AC4 a next gen game, it's a nice port though. I've played every Assassin's Creed game, and enjoyed them all. I'm probably in the minority here, but I think AC3 was the best in the series, I really loved
    the addition of naval warfare, the story, the setting, and the graphics were improved.

I can't get into AC4 though. Maybe i'm not just that far yet. The way Kenway started off, so to say, as an Assassin was just way to cheesy for me. Maybe there's more explanation later, but I didn't like it.

I just finished RYSE tonight, like two hours ago. The story is phenomenal, it was the first in a few years that gave me the chills while playing. If you pay attention from the start, you'll realize why it's so great when you finish. The gameplay is repetitive,
    that's one thing floating around the net that is true, but everything else is awesome. Yet to play MP though.

Obviously, AC4 will be longer, story wise. Many different aspects of it, naval warfare, exploration, typical AC combat. Setting is cool, obviously what they were going for in a pirate themed AC game, just way too much ocean for me. I like the huge cities
    more.

If you like a good story while enjoying some nice gore along the way, go for RYSE. It's short, but to the point. None of this, trail your enemy for 500 meters while they stop to turn around and see if you're behind them every 20 feet. You're almost always
    in the action, repetitive or not.

If you like a long story while enjoying different types of gameplay, that are also repetitive in their own respect, go for AC4. There's always just aspects of AC I hated, the trailing missions, the character going off the trail you're running and climbing
    up stuff you didn't want him too. It's a nice map as well, but the cities I've been too so far are all blah and nothing but brown it seems like. I'll play it more and see if my opinion changes, maybe it's just that I've outplayed the series.

Mr Sludge Pants, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest

Ryse or ac4

AC4 by far, Ryse is mostly a QTE tech demo, AC4 has much better replayablity and value, buy Ryse used if you have bad urging to play it

Thanatos465, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    RYSE has awesome graphics that really show off the Xbox One. It has a good story, but can be a little repetitive at times. Its a great Hack N Slash. It is Also very short SP. It does have MP in the form of Online Arenas and developing your character. AC4
    is more of the AC games only set in Pirate environment. Its pretty much an AC game in gameplay. But is pretty huge and will take a good while to complete all of the SP, it too has MP. Graphics wise, its not Next gen at all, but still nice if you like the look
    of AC games with its over sharpened textures. If you could get both, they both deserve to be in your Xbox One collection. And lets be honest, there is not a lot of next gen games to choose from at the moment anyway.

Whagi, Jan 2, 2014
  6. golfalfazulu
    golfalfazulu Guest
    I do like the ac games of old I have bought all my games so far as downloads but I'm going to buy either ryse or ac4 on disc so I can trade it as I don't see me playing them after completion what is the multiplayer like on both

7. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    I would personally go for Ryse, having shortly played and watched my friend play AC4. It's a good game I'm sure, but at least the setting is quite meh IMO. I like AC-like games, but I don't give a crap about pirates or sailing in the ocean Ryse or ac4 :p Ryse's setting
    is much more fascinating to me. I would likely trade away both games after playing through, AC might have better resale value, but I'd probably personally get Ryse anyways.

Coreldan, Jan 2, 2014
  8. golfalfazulu
    golfalfazulu Guest

Ryse or ac4

Yeah I'm thinking I might go and get ryse just been looking at some videos looks really good graphically and to be honest I got bored of the ac series on the 360 and it looks pretty much the same thing in ac4

9. devGOD
    devGOD Guest
    AC4 all the way... even after completing the main missions you still have hours if not days of side missions and task to do. Not to mention Freedom Cry was just release a ton of new mission and story line.

devGOD, Jan 3, 2014
  10. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I personally went with Ryse, as I've lost almost all interest in the AC series after Brotherhood. I have a hard time supporting pubs/devs that put out the exact same game every Fall. (Damn you, FIFA!) I can see AC4 having more depth and it'll probably
    last you longer, but Ryse looks next-gen and it was something different to try out.

Eggnogga, Jan 3, 2014
  11. ryse is not that that bad senice I got its worth the the buy

Xx TwoFace 007, Jan 3, 2014
  12. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    I'm sorry to say it but , get both. Jk. I love both games AC4 is way longer so you get alot more gaming for the same price.

vikingland1, Jan 3, 2014
  13. bigdadsav
    bigdadsav Guest

Ryse or ac4

AC4. MANY hours of gameplay in that. Combat is fun and fluid and there are a bunch of side things to do away from the main story part of the game.

bigdadsav, Jan 3, 2014
  14. If you want next-gen, get Ryse Son of Rome. If you want a great game, get Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag.

Galactic Geek, Jan 3, 2014
  15. golfalfazulu
    golfalfazulu Guest
    I got ryse in the end I will give it a couple of play throughs. Then try the multiplayer not heard much about it hopefully it adds some decent playtime to the game thanks for all the input

golfalfazulu, Jan 3, 2014
Thema:

Ryse or ac4

1. Ryse or ac4 - Similar Threads - Ryse ac4

2. Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.: Ive got no idea why and it seems like im the only one with this issue but... Ive bought xbox live gold and yet everytime i attempt to start a multiplayer match it says "WARNING An Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  4. Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped: I need some help i got ryse sone of rome yesterday and it only gets up to 18% or 6.72 GB then the installation stops can anyone help 3d90f8da-5469-42b1-8b67-5b27438c8dfb
  5. Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One: I have downloaded the game Ryse: Son of Rome on the Xbox One but as soon as it loads up there is an error that instantly pops up. The error code is 0x803f8003. I looked this up online and have...
  6. Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]: Caro, boa tarde! Sou o gamertag (brasileiro), sou jogador do Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. Eu tenho jogado regularmente neste jogo desde 2014 até o presente momento. Bem, por um breve momento...
  7. Ryse son of rome - data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of rome - data loss: Dear, good afternoon! I'm the gamertag (Brazilian), I'm a player of Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. I have been a regular player in this game since 2014 until the present moment. Well, for a...
  8. Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled: Ryse son of Rome has stopped giving gold to players after matches and Crytec is not going to fix this from what I can tell. I don't know who to contact to even begin to fix this. This game...
  9. Ultimatepass(Ryse Sone of Rome)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimatepass(Ryse Sone of Rome): Mit dem Ultimatepass hat man ja Spiele die man kostenfrei erwerben kann. Ich habe folgendes problem, das Spiel Ryse Son of Rome kann nicht erworben werden obwohl es zur Auswahl der Ultimatepass...
  10. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!: I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel. 5759f559-d4a1-4eb7-a34f-e94eb3929718