RYSE end corridoor HELP ! (spoilers ? come in only if you have completed it)

Discus and support RYSE end corridoor HELP ! (spoilers ? come in only if you have completed it) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; low health and keep getting stabbed by the 3rd guy , any ideas ? f4e80779-6d2e-45cb-a861-2b1b9743be11 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ingoish456, Jan 7, 2014.

1. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest

low health and keep getting stabbed by the 3rd guy , any ideas ?

:)

ingoish456, Jan 7, 2014
  2. The wait is nearly over...

Did you get the "best" end Mexi? I have not completed it yet so no spoilers. What was your final EMS?

ResidentWebbo, Jan 7, 2014
  3. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    *Spoilers* How did the game end for you?

[quote user="lucky1979"]

Why would you read a thread about the end of the game if you've only just started it?

[/quote]

Because I am not a little whiny *** when it comes to spoliers.

DBurleson, Jan 7, 2014
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Mmmmmmm. I remember being near death myself but managed to get through, obviously no help to you but it's doable, what difficulty are you on I was on normal, I remember I couldn't quite work out if it was scripted or not, obviously it's not if your having
    trouble! Good luck!

John Dowding, Jan 7, 2014
  5. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    You should be able to defend / attack with the corresponding colour/button press?

neilhorgan, Jan 7, 2014
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Yep that's correct as it's pretty much all execution moves, do you have health regen bonus selected?

John Dowding, Jan 7, 2014
  7. I thought it was just a QTE cut sceen press the correctbuttons at the right time

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 7, 2014
  8. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest

interesting im getting no colour indications ! glitch/bug ?

ingoish456, Jan 7, 2014
  9. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest
    never mind just come back to it after an hour off it and seems ok now !

ingoish456, Jan 7, 2014
  10. Judge
    Judge Guest
    I also got the no color glitch. Close the game down, then restart your Xbox. When it comes back, start Ryse up from a fresh state, then continue the checkpoint, it will start you right at the beginning of the hallway and the colors should be there. That
    worked for me

Judge, Oct 31, 2018
  11. ingoish456 Win User

interesting im getting no colour indications ! glitch/bug ?
  12. John Dowding Win User

Yep that's correct as it's pretty much all execution moves, do you have health regen bonus selected?
  13. The Viral Cyrix Win User

I thought it was just a QTE cut sceen press the correctbuttons at the right time
  14. John Dowding Win User

Mmmmmmm. I remember being near death myself but managed to get through, obviously no help to you but it's doable, what difficulty are you on I was on normal, I remember I couldn't quite work out if it was scripted or not, obviously it's not if your having
    trouble! Good luck!
  15. Judge Win User

I also got the no color glitch. Close the game down, then restart your Xbox. When it comes back, start Ryse up from a fresh state, then continue the checkpoint, it will start you right at the beginning of the hallway and the colors should be there. That
    worked for me
Thema:

1. RYSE end corridoor HELP ! (spoilers ? come in only if you have completed it) - Similar Threads - RYSE end corridoor

2. Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.: Ive got no idea why and it seems like im the only one with this issue but... Ive bought xbox live gold and yet everytime i attempt to start a multiplayer match it says "WARNING An Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  4. Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped: I need some help i got ryse sone of rome yesterday and it only gets up to 18% or 6.72 GB then the installation stops can anyone help 3d90f8da-5469-42b1-8b67-5b27438c8dfb
  5. Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One: I have downloaded the game Ryse: Son of Rome on the Xbox One but as soon as it loads up there is an error that instantly pops up. The error code is 0x803f8003. I looked this up online and have...
  6. Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]: Caro, boa tarde! Sou o gamertag (brasileiro), sou jogador do Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. Eu tenho jogado regularmente neste jogo desde 2014 até o presente momento. Bem, por um breve momento...
  7. Ryse son of rome - data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of rome - data loss: Dear, good afternoon! I'm the gamertag (Brazilian), I'm a player of Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. I have been a regular player in this game since 2014 until the present moment. Well, for a...
  8. Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled: Ryse son of Rome has stopped giving gold to players after matches and Crytec is not going to fix this from what I can tell. I don't know who to contact to even begin to fix this. This game...
  9. Ultimatepass(Ryse Sone of Rome)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimatepass(Ryse Sone of Rome): Mit dem Ultimatepass hat man ja Spiele die man kostenfrei erwerben kann. Ich habe folgendes problem, das Spiel Ryse Son of Rome kann nicht erworben werden obwohl es zur Auswahl der Ultimatepass...
  10. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!: I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel. 5759f559-d4a1-4eb7-a34f-e94eb3929718