ryse coop friends needed

Discus and support ryse coop friends needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking for some people to team up with just add me 9a4b76d7-365a-4dfc-a126-a82b39543fa3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EminentWheat65, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ryse coop friends needed

Looking for some people to team up with just add me

:)

EminentWheat65, Jan 4, 2014
  2. OkayBear47
    OkayBear47 Guest
    Second thoughts on xbox one- any advice?

Ah good stuff burst. Yeah was getting it day one but there were games I was not. After I played Ryse coop with a friend I was totally sold on it. Pretty rare for me.

OkayBear47, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest
    Splitscreen games?

Hi, I just want to know if someone know what games will feature splitscreen on xbox one (other than COD Ghost plz)? I really hope RYSE will have this feature in an update, because it could be nice to make a coop with your friends at home. What do you think
    about RYSE? Someone know what games will have splitscreen? THX very much

Nic727, Jan 4, 2014
  4. ryse coop friends needed

hey Eminent feel free to add me as i have Ryse, and also looking for co-op friends

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 4, 2014
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

ryse coop friends needed

hey Eminent feel free to add me as i have Ryse, and also looking for co-op friends
  6. OkayBear47 Win User

Second thoughts on xbox one- any advice?

Ah good stuff burst. Yeah was getting it day one but there were games I was not. After I played Ryse coop with a friend I was totally sold on it. Pretty rare for me.
  7. IckleVampBo8610 Win User

Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends :-)

In need of friends for coop :0) plz message before add x
  8. CollapseControl Win User

Bored of xbox one already

I just finished DR3 story, still have more to do and help friends in coop, but I wasn't bored playing that.

I'm moving onto Ryse story, been playing it coop with a friend, not bored with that.

After I'm done with that campaign I'll move onto AC4, which looks great. Also played that coop with a friend and wasn't bored of that.

between those games I still load up Forza for some fun racing, Killer Instinct for some fighting action, Peggle for some light fun.

I also have BF4/COD to entertain my online play if need be.

I'll also be downloading the new digital game today, Max, for some platforming fun.

So yeah, safe to say I have enough to keep me occupied and so far from bored.

Also have the Halo release coming in a few days.
  9. Vajranoidsniper Win User

Need coop players/friends

if yore on pc if you want o play seriously i really would like to help with my sniper skilss.. (specter or party/girl)...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
Thema:

ryse coop friends needed

1. ryse coop friends needed - Similar Threads - ryse coop friends

2. Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome multiplayer not working.: Ive got no idea why and it seems like im the only one with this issue but... Ive bought xbox live gold and yet everytime i attempt to start a multiplayer match it says "WARNING An Xbox Live Gold...
  3. Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant save on the game Ryse son of Rome on PC: Can't save on Ryse son of Rome via PC. I believe I have to34 sign into Microsoft to store the data since they are holding the data? Can someone help give me direction to save with this video...
  4. Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome game pass installation stopped: I need some help i got ryse sone of rome yesterday and it only gets up to 18% or 6.72 GB then the installation stops can anyone help 3d90f8da-5469-42b1-8b67-5b27438c8dfb
  5. Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One: I have downloaded the game Ryse: Son of Rome on the Xbox One but as soon as it loads up there is an error that instantly pops up. The error code is 0x803f8003. I looked this up online and have...
  6. Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse Son of Rome - Progresso perdido. [ Lost progress.]: Caro, boa tarde! Sou o gamertag (brasileiro), sou jogador do Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. Eu tenho jogado regularmente neste jogo desde 2014 até o presente momento. Bem, por um breve momento...
  7. Ryse son of rome - data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse son of rome - data loss: Dear, good afternoon! I'm the gamertag (Brazilian), I'm a player of Ryse Son Of Rome - Mutilplayer. I have been a regular player in this game since 2014 until the present moment. Well, for a...
  8. Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome Gold issue!! Stonewalled: Ryse son of Rome has stopped giving gold to players after matches and Crytec is not going to fix this from what I can tell. I don't know who to contact to even begin to fix this. This game...
  9. Ultimatepass(Ryse Sone of Rome)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimatepass(Ryse Sone of Rome): Mit dem Ultimatepass hat man ja Spiele die man kostenfrei erwerben kann. Ich habe folgendes problem, das Spiel Ryse Son of Rome kann nicht erworben werden obwohl es zur Auswahl der Ultimatepass...
  10. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!: I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel. 5759f559-d4a1-4eb7-a34f-e94eb3929718