Rustler - game crashes when I try to start a misison.

Discus and support Rustler - game crashes when I try to start a misison. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've got a digital copy of Rustler but it crashes when I try to play a particular mission. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisJermyn, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. ChrisJermyn
    ChrisJermyn Guest

    Rustler - game crashes when I try to start a misison.


    I've got a digital copy of Rustler but it crashes when I try to play a particular mission. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game as well as clearing the Xbox cache but these haven't worked. I've been refused a refund due already having played the game. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks

    :)
     
    ChrisJermyn, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Rustler - game crashes when I try to start a misison.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    It can be that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

    First, delete the local save:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

    3. Select Manage game & add-ons > Saved data.

    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game.

    5. Select Delete all again to confirm.

    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox console:

    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center.

    2. Select Restart console.

    3. Select Restart.

    After you restart your Xbox Onerb console, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Rustler - game crashes when I try to start a misison.

    If the game is always crashing at a specific mission point, then it sounds like it's a bug within the game. Might be worth contacting the developers to see if they have an idea:

    https://www.rustlergame.com/

    Email address is at the bottom of that page

    Incidentally, which mission is it? Just wondering as I imagine others have had the same issue so may be able to find something on the internet somewhere
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

    XBOX ONE SERVERS DOWN

    You cant put a rustler in a toaster ^ :p
  5. N81VxFUTURE Win User

    Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X.

    Following, my save data was deleted also and the game keeps crashing when I also try restarting a new game. I found out that on my other Xbox account the game does not crash when I start a new game however. My Xbox was not linked to Larian either.
  6. mDaro Win User

    Forza 5 crashes to home page when trying to play Road America

    My game is crashing on the single player championships. Just got my Lotus F1 car and I can't finish the series because the game crashes to Xbox One main screen when I try to start the race. It crashes on freeplay also and every other category in the single
    player game.
Thema:

Rustler - game crashes when I try to start a misison.

Loading...
  1. Rustler - game crashes when I try to start a misison. - Similar Threads - Rustler game crashes

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...