Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this

Discus and support Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm on the rust xbox beta. Whenever I hit a load screen it shows mic not detected. But my headset works just fine. I have tried going to game chat... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Broad_Plate6491, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this

I'm on the rust xbox beta. Whenever I hit a load screen it shows mic not detected. But my headset works just fine. I have tried going to game chat doesn't work. Is anyone else having this problem? If so what's the fix? I need it for proximity chat.

submitted by /u/Broad_Plate6491
    [link] [comments]

/u/Broad_Plate6491, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Mute symbol showing on scrren

That icon usually shows up when the controller can't detect a mic. If the troubleshooting does not work the controller is probably the culprit
  3. Garl3o Win User

Strange Headset Problems

so i downloaded the new dashboard update last night and now i can't talk to anyone it keeps saying "no mic found for this person " does anyone know how to fix this ? i called xbox and all they could tell me to do is post here.
  4. Default_User593 Win User

Rust connect issue

Dude I have the same prob try a hotspot it should work but rn I'm pretty mad I can't even play on my fast internet connection that is stable no fixes work fix your game rust
  5. BurialMeteor45 Win User

Microphone muted - no sound on hearphone

That icon does not mean your Mic is muted. All it means is that no mic is detected. My sugestion is to try the mic with another controller. Reconnect you controller two your Xbox. I did this when it was not working for me.
  6. IdeologicKey638 Win User

Communicator trouble

Okay I can't help you with the issue but I have a similar problem where I can hear friends in party chat and game chat but they can't hear me even though my Xbox is detecting that it hears me talking. This both applies through my mic and the kinect. The
    thing that puzzles me over it all, is that my mic and kinect definitely work because they work through the Skype app, so can anyone help, please
Thema:

Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this

1. Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this - Similar Threads - Rust mic detected

2. I'm looking for some Rust friends

in XboX Insiders
    I'm looking for some Rust friends: Anybody down in playing Rust .??? If so let me know so we can team up and become friends and take over whatever we can and build and learn things together as well ... Like I said if so just let me...
  3. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  4. Rust Console Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rust Console Edition: I was told it is possible to buy Rust Console Edition and play it on a PC / home gaming computer without owning any type of Xbox. Is this correct ? If correct, how can I set it up? Thank you...
  5. I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a BSOD while I'm trying to load on the server in game Rust: Everything on my pc works fine, except one game called Rust. When I'm trying to load on the server a BSOD ocurrs(the image remains, i can't move a cursor). then i need to restart my PC. Any...
  6. I was playing rust on Xbox and then boom my controller stops working the q only buttons...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing rust on Xbox and then boom my controller stops working the q only buttons...: How do I fix the controller and how can I play it again a529b7f5-cbd7-47a9-932c-b4c6b07b8967
  7. Can’t play my game rust even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play my game rust even though I have Xbox live: It says can not connect to Xbox live 3b4712a6-9b65-4ff2-ab00-fa749159ae20
  8. Can I play rust with the same person that game shared it with me at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play rust with the same person that game shared it with me at the same time?: Can I play rust with the same person that game shared it with me at the same time? 836b868f-8c4a-4473-84e7-854492463efc
  9. I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing...: I’m having trouble even getting the mic to show up on rust and can’t get a quick chat thing to work either. help submitted by /u/qasewrc [link] [comments]
  10. Rust Console Edition Mic Not Detected

in XboX Insiders
    Rust Console Edition Mic Not Detected: When I play rust console edition on my Xbox series X it says mic not detected it has done this in the past with the game Rec room but I find it more annoying with rust because I feel the in-game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rust console edition not detecting mic

2. rust xbox one edition mic not found

3. players cant hear me on rust console edition

4. rust console microphone not working,
  5. rust console mic not working,
  6. microphone not working in rust console edition