Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now

Discus and support Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am currently on another continent, but I have my controller with me and console stream regularly. Since yesterday, when I try to connect to my home... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CrabRaz, Mar 22, 2020.

  1. /u/CrabRaz
    /u/CrabRaz Guest

    Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now


    I am currently on another continent, but I have my controller with me and console stream regularly. Since yesterday, when I try to connect to my home console, it rejects the connection within 3 seconds telling me that it can't stream from this console at this moment. I can stream from my friend's console with no problems, but connecting takes a long while longer. The last thing I did on my console was enabling the Rushmore beta before it went dark. Did it disable the preview ring on it? Is there a way to get it to work again? I won't be home to do it manually for another couple of weeks.

    submitted by /u/CrabRaz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/CrabRaz, Mar 22, 2020
    #1
  2. OrangeElCamin0 Win User

    No access to beta forum

    I cannot access the Preview Beta forum and I am having an issue with my Amazon Streaming app. Can anyone help me?
  3. NTT Silver Win User

    Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

    I too am experiencing issues streaming to my windows 10 PC. I am on xbox app version 15.18.4004.00000 and i can connect to my console but when i try to stream games it tells me that streaming is disabled on my console when all settings are checked
  4. Niki HQ Win User

    Access to Beta Private Forum

    I cannot access the beta forum, my console is registered under this gamertag. Also recieved a message today saying there was a reward for participating in the program [an avatar item], but that link to the website is not able to be accessed as well. Help?
  5. i.iz.a.cookie Win User

    In early access, cant find link

    Myself as well. In the Registration app it says that my console is registered for updates, but I cannot find any way to access the forums (or force an update to the May beta).

    Am I missing something?
  6. GrimmX420X Win User

    Beta Forums, New console, just wanna download a game :(

    Figured out that i need to use my older console to access my currency and the beta tab, so now ijust need to know how to get it on my new console instead of the old one, any suggestions?
Thema:

Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now

Loading...
  1. Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now - Similar Threads - Rushmore Beta disabled

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  7. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  9. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  10. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...