Rush: Extreme Racing Franchise

Discus and support Rush: Extreme Racing Franchise in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back when the best console was the N64, San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing and San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing were games that I was obsessed with I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Billbo03, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Billbo03
    Billbo03 Guest

Back when the best console was the N64, San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing and San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing were games that I was obsessed with I was a kid. When Xbox came around I never looked back at Nintendo, accept for a hand full of classic games that couldn't let go. The rush games being one.

I'm Nearly 40 now, and I would love for these games to be remade, remastered, ported, or a sequel perhaps made for the Xbox. I would love to share those experiences with my kids now. An attempted remake was made by a game called "Rush" but it was a huge disappointment, and completed diverged from what made those classic games great.

I still hope that one day these games will be available for modern consoles, but until I like to reminisce with youtube videos that people have posted of the Rush series with my boys.

I was just curious if anyone else shared my nostalgia for this classic game?

:)

Billbo03, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

It's unlikely as Midway who owned the licences originally no longer exists.

The Arcade versions of Rush the the Rock and San-Fransico Rush were released on the original Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube in the early 2000's.

Either that or you could attempt to emulate the arcade or N64 versions on a PC.
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Forza 5 requires you to download a DLC/Patch for the game to even function.

Developers are rushing it and being lazy, both things at the same time.

-

It's quite a shame because Forza used to be a high quality simulator racing franchise, though as they're making it head now.. eh..
  4. DJQ45 Win User

Max Prestige.

whats the rush?

this isnt a race to the top
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Solution to rushed CoD franchise?

The day Call of Duty makes a big change is the day when sales decline.
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Solution to rushed CoD franchise?

[quote user="CODukes4"]Ya, I already know Isaac. I love cod, but it is burning me out. I have been playing Cod 4 and waw to relax lately. Those games are a ton of fun, but the population is under 1000 and people are still wasting their time flying around
    with invincibility. I miss good mw1, mw2, waw matches.

[/quote]

Oh come now, I highly doubt there were ever any good MW matches. Now CoD 2, those were non stop fun matches. No perks, no hacks, no prestige, no broken unbalanced gameplay with nonsense killstreak rewards. Even ranked didn't actualy have a leaderboard
    in the game.
Thema:

1. Rush: Extreme Racing Franchise - Similar Threads - Rush Extreme Racing

2. Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is

in XboX Insiders
    Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is: I would really like to play Hi-Fi Rush but it's really unplayable on my system. I have my 1 month old Series X hooked directly up to my TV (HDMI 2.0) which is hooked up to my 5.1 receiver (HDMI...
  3. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  4. Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.: I was attempting to buy coins in Minion Rush. I kept getting error message that there was a problem on the other end of the connection. The transaction didn't go through. I tried several times...
  5. Gold Rush not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Rush not installing: Gold rush the game installation stuck at 65.3% with internet connection. ac7b7a59-0d1d-4ecc-bc74-bfc42018f88c
  6. Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option: Hey, I'm trying to play Hi-Fi Rush, which is available, through game pass, but only the cloud based option. Since it is a rhythm based game, and there is a latency with cloud based games, it is...
  7. Failed to retrieve data on hut rush 5v5 on NHL23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to retrieve data on hut rush 5v5 on NHL23: I can’t seem to play hut rush 5v5 right now or for the past week as it always give me a failed to retrieve data code 8e905f0c-8468-45ef-99e7-af9cb6e367aa
  8. Using keyboard & mouse on xbox to play Hi-Fi Rush

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using keyboard & mouse on xbox to play Hi-Fi Rush: Hi, I was playing Hi Fi Rush on my xsx with K&M. But there's some issues that I've no idea how to fix it. 1. I heard that HF Rush is K&M supported game on xbox consoles as the store explained.....
  9. Keyboard button prompts when playing Hi-Fi Rush with a controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard button prompts when playing Hi-Fi Rush with a controller?: I'm playing Hi-Fi Rush with PC Game Pass using an Xbox One controller. The first time I played, everything was fine. But every time since then, all the on-screen button prompts are not working...
  10. HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush: I have an LG C9 OLED and some games on Xbox Series X don't switch to HDR game mode, for example Hi-Fi Rush doesn't. I don't think it's my settings because other games do switch to HDR game mode...