Rural Farm with sudden Double Nat/Strict

Discus and support Rural Farm with sudden Double Nat/Strict in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm pulling my hair out here, please help! The Xbox recently updated to a new UI (which is absolutely horrible, but not the point here) and since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Synthea79, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Synthea79
    Synthea79 Guest

I'm pulling my hair out here, please help!

The Xbox recently updated to a new UI (which is absolutely horrible, but not the point here) and since then, we're getting a "double nat" in addition to the strict NAT type (that, we always have). When I test network connection, it's fine. When I test multiplayer
    connection, it says the xbox isn't connected.

I don't need the strict NAT fixed, I need the double NAT and no multiplayer connection resolved.

We are VERY rural canada, on a wireless radio internet, that is very good, usually can play multiplayer even with strict NAT and have competitive ping and latency. Our closest neighbor is 2 miles away, there is no other router in range for the xbox to connect
    to.

A wired connection is *not* an option. This probably is VERY recent, just in the past week or so since the Xbox did it's last silly UI update.

What I've done:

Update router (Nighthawk X6 R8000) firmware.

Set up port forwarding

Static IP for xbox

Set NAT Filtering to Open

UPnP is On

I have not:

Set up DMZ (rather not)

:)

Synthea79, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Problema na nat (Nat Problem)

Nat estrito e nat duplo como resolver?

Translate-

Strict NAT and double Nat how to solve?

harieftde sousa lima, Oct 24, 2017
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Oct 24, 2017
  4. greggrbAU
    greggrbAU Guest

I am Rural Australia on 3g/4g, with the exact same issues here,

oddly enough if i force 4g with a static IP, also using my ISP's DNS's to the xbox as well, and DMZ in my router to that IP on the xbox, i can play multiplayer, but not on 3g it keeps disconnecting from live, and yup this is also only happening since the
    new update as well

greggrbAU, Oct 29, 2017
  5. TheFleetFox
    TheFleetFox Guest
    Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp. We are a fixed wireless isp and we use radio transmitters. I’ve been though the network
    with my boss and there are no problems. Not to mention we have many other clients on our network using Xbox Live no problem. This is clearly Xbox software issue, we need a fix.

TheFleetFox, Nov 1, 2018
  6. greggrbAU Win User

I am Rural Australia on 3g/4g, with the exact same issues here,

oddly enough if i force 4g with a static IP, also using my ISP's DNS's to the xbox as well, and DMZ in my router to that IP on the xbox, i can play multiplayer, but not on 3g it keeps disconnecting from live, and yup this is also only happening since the
    new update as well
  7. TheFleetFox Win User

Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp. We are a fixed wireless isp and we use radio transmitters. I’ve been though the network
    with my boss and there are no problems. Not to mention we have many other clients on our network using Xbox Live no problem. This is clearly Xbox software issue, we need a fix.
  8. exasperated Person Win User

xbox one full library issues

Yes. It says Strict for the NAT type and that double NAT is detected. Also when we directly connected to modem, we got strict Nat and uPnP not working. The double NAT message went away.
  9. MadManCrowCZ Win User

xbox one ipv6

i need ipv6 bcause i have strict nat and double nat.. and
  10. GMAN990 Win User

Two Problems

Thema:

1. Rural Farm with sudden Double Nat/Strict - Similar Threads - Rural Farm sudden

2. All kinds of Virusses found while installing Farm Simulator 22 via XBox PC Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    All kinds of Virusses found while installing Farm Simulator 22 via XBox PC Game pass: I get many virus warnings from Windows Defender while installing Farm Simulator 22 via Game Pass [img] 88f495cd-b59f-42c4-8f66-4646b1c20140
  3. Where Is the Herbicide on the Farming Simulator Switch edition on the Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where Is the Herbicide on the Farming Simulator Switch edition on the Nintendo Switch?: I can not find the Herbicide on Farming Simulator Switch edition. 3d68af7a-9ea7-4c23-9a1f-d9143e8171c6
  4. Hi my son can't access mods on farming simulator 22, but my other son with the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi my son can't access mods on farming simulator 22, but my other son with the same...: Help needed [img] 44e05343-2fa1-4d58-8b27-40afb2e8a5da
  5. Farming Simulator 19 ‘No connection could be established to the server.’ error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 19 ‘No connection could be established to the server.’ error.: I've recently bought Farming Simulator 19 on my series X to play multiplayer with my sister. I've got ‘No connection could be established to the server.’ error message every time in tried to play...
  6. How to fix Modhub blocked by privacy settings on Farming Simulator 22 Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Modhub blocked by privacy settings on Farming Simulator 22 Xbox series X: The Farming Simulator 22 modhub won't load just keeps saying change privacy settings but can't find which setting. Reply if anyone knows anything about this 10a54b71-8978-4406-b8e1-11de464a87b9
  7. Have issue with Farm Simulator 22 and Welker Farm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have issue with Farm Simulator 22 and Welker Farm: Since I updated to Farm Simulator 22 platinum expansion, I have issues with Welker Farm, first lost the grain elevator near to dealership and the spanner icon in the dealership workshop is missing...
  8. I am playing farm sim 22 and am in a multiplayer server, I tried to invite my friend but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am playing farm sim 22 and am in a multiplayer server, I tried to invite my friend but...: I need help if possible thank you! 7a3737b6-65a8-421a-9cd4-d5d9d169e50e
  9. Farming simulator 19 refuses to connect to servers. Any advice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 19 refuses to connect to servers. Any advice?: I have tried everything from checking my ports to changing the DNS on my Xbox but nothing seems to work. I can’t even get it the screen that ask witch region to chose. Anything I am missing?...
  10. International Game Day at a rural Library in Idaho

in XBoX Games and Apps
    International Game Day at a rural Library in Idaho: I work at a rural library in northern Idaho that serves three communities. We did a fund raiser a number of years ago to purchase an Xbox 360, games, and a television for the children and...