Rural Farm with sudden Double Nat/Strict

Discus and support Rural Farm with sudden Double Nat/Strict in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm pulling my hair out here, please help! The Xbox recently updated to a new UI (which is absolutely horrible, but not the point here) and since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Synthea79, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Synthea79
    Synthea79 Guest

I'm pulling my hair out here, please help!

The Xbox recently updated to a new UI (which is absolutely horrible, but not the point here) and since then, we're getting a "double nat" in addition to the strict NAT type (that, we always have). When I test network connection, it's fine. When I test multiplayer
    connection, it says the xbox isn't connected.

I don't need the strict NAT fixed, I need the double NAT and no multiplayer connection resolved.

We are VERY rural canada, on a wireless radio internet, that is very good, usually can play multiplayer even with strict NAT and have competitive ping and latency. Our closest neighbor is 2 miles away, there is no other router in range for the xbox to connect
    to.

A wired connection is *not* an option. This probably is VERY recent, just in the past week or so since the Xbox did it's last silly UI update.

What I've done:

Update router (Nighthawk X6 R8000) firmware.

Set up port forwarding

Static IP for xbox

Set NAT Filtering to Open

UPnP is On

I have not:

Set up DMZ (rather not)

:)

Synthea79, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Problema na nat (Nat Problem)

Nat estrito e nat duplo como resolver?

Translate-

Strict NAT and double Nat how to solve?

harieftde sousa lima, Oct 24, 2017
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    GMAN990, Oct 24, 2017
  4. greggrbAU
    greggrbAU Guest

I am Rural Australia on 3g/4g, with the exact same issues here,

oddly enough if i force 4g with a static IP, also using my ISP's DNS's to the xbox as well, and DMZ in my router to that IP on the xbox, i can play multiplayer, but not on 3g it keeps disconnecting from live, and yup this is also only happening since the
    new update as well

greggrbAU, Oct 29, 2017
  5. TheFleetFox
    TheFleetFox Guest
    Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp. We are a fixed wireless isp and we use radio transmitters. I’ve been though the network
    with my boss and there are no problems. Not to mention we have many other clients on our network using Xbox Live no problem. This is clearly Xbox software issue, we need a fix.

TheFleetFox, Nov 1, 2018
  6. greggrbAU Win User

I am Rural Australia on 3g/4g, with the exact same issues here,

oddly enough if i force 4g with a static IP, also using my ISP's DNS's to the xbox as well, and DMZ in my router to that IP on the xbox, i can play multiplayer, but not on 3g it keeps disconnecting from live, and yup this is also only happening since the
    new update as well
  7. TheFleetFox Win User

Same here. Happened about 2 weeks ago after the update. Have been on with support a few times and they tell me to call my ISP. I work for my isp. We are a fixed wireless isp and we use radio transmitters. I’ve been though the network
    with my boss and there are no problems. Not to mention we have many other clients on our network using Xbox Live no problem. This is clearly Xbox software issue, we need a fix.
  8. exasperated Person Win User

xbox one full library issues

Yes. It says Strict for the NAT type and that double NAT is detected. Also when we directly connected to modem, we got strict Nat and uPnP not working. The double NAT message went away.
  9. MadManCrowCZ Win User

xbox one ipv6

i need ipv6 bcause i have strict nat and double nat.. and
  10. GMAN990 Win User

Two Problems

Thema:

1. Rural Farm with sudden Double Nat/Strict - Similar Threads - Rural Farm sudden

2. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  3. I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...: Its been 10 minutes and still nothing happened. 23b07842-bce7-4d80-968f-9e3e05b6e90d
  4. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  5. Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?: I’ve been trying to play Farming Simulator 22 with my sister but it won’t let us connect to multiplayer. I’m on my pc using the Xbox app and she is on Xbox. We’ve spent a while trying to figure...
  6. Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim: Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim 26e2eafc-42bd-4846-ad58-377a48490160
  7. Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC: Hello, Farming Sim 22 has released an update version 1.13. My buddy was able to update the game on his xbox console, and the dedicated server has seemed to update as well. I have read past...
  8. how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in): hi when starting farming simulator bought on microsoft store, there is an error unable to sign in , any answers how to fix it? 284d26b9-4a16-4ed4-a440-50ffbbba5d97
  9. farm flipper DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farm flipper DLC: hi, im trying to install the house flipper farm dlc on my PC, but it says this content requires a game, however i already have the game? 7ef8a9fe-0769-4092-a129-5f184b465acd
  10. International Game Day at a rural Library in Idaho

in XBoX Games and Apps
    International Game Day at a rural Library in Idaho: I work at a rural library in northern Idaho that serves three communities. We did a fund raiser a number of years ago to purchase an Xbox 360, games, and a television for the children and...