Runtime Server Error Games With Gold

Discus and support Runtime Server Error Games With Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I lost the opportunity to own Virtua Fighter on "Games with Gold" because this problem (see the print in the link). Now i have the same problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonasRoch, Jul 31, 2018.

1. JonasRoch
    JonasRoch Guest

JonasRoch, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Tayzer676
    Tayzer676 Guest
    War horse DLC Red Dead Redemption

The DLC titled 'War Horse' has a runtime server error. Booted up RDR, noted that War horse was not present in game and went to re download and
    Server Error in '/' Application pops up.

Tayzer676, Jul 31, 2018
  3. LEGO Indi 2 download problem

Hi,

I've an issue downloading the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (available in
    Games with Gold).

Clicking on the Price button leads into an error screen (see the first few lines below - the message itself nearly a full-screen long) both on my X One and on my PC.

Any idea?

Tx,

Zsolt.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description:
    An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local
    server machine.

PolarMantis5998, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

I just made a new friend and....

I get a "server runtime error" when I attempt to visit the service page to see if there's an alert. o_O
  5. White Devil16 Win User

Ambassador

I was attempting to apply for ambassadorship yet when i click apply, it takes me to the runtime error on Server '/' page. any ideas?
  6. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Forza Hub

I tried but it looks like the forum is abandoned...

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime ErrorDescription: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.
  7. Dr IVIatt Win User

Periodic Disconnecting + A Server Runtime Error ... -.-

Thanks for replying :)

I've just tried a direct connection via ethernet cable into my modem, and the connection runs beautifully, which can eliminate any possibility of an error on the ISP's side, right?

Also, I don't know if this has to do with anything, but I burrowed my friend's Wireless Adapter, and I have not disconnected since. Could my issue have been a wireless adapter fault the entire time?

Thanks!
  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Periodic Disconnecting + A Server Runtime Error ... -.-

Greetings, Dr IVIatt. Thanks for posting your information. To start, can you please try a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable and let us know the results? In addition, the error code you mentioned is a known code which
    you can read about in the support article titled "Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE download problems." Give it a shot
    and let us know the results. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Runtime Server Error Games With Gold - Similar Threads - Runtime Server Error

2. Xbox.com Runtime Error ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox.com Runtime Error ???: Hi, every time I try to use xbox.com I am given a "runtime error". I have tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, multiple connections in multiple geographic locations and nothing has changed...
  3. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  4. unable to locate the java runtime

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to locate the java runtime: I'm trying to run Forge 1.12.2 on Minecraft so I can use certain mods, but this error popped up. I've seen multiple errors but I just can't figure this one out. Unable to locate the Java runtime....
  5. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...
  6. WebView2 runtime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WebView2 runtime: I'm trying to run Subnautica subzero but its saying I need to install WebView2 runtime and there's a install button but it doesn't work and when I load in Subnautica subzero save data won't load...
  7. XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay: Hey everyone, I recently changed from an XBox 360 Controller to an XBox One Controller on my Win 10 PC. Even though I am still using both, I prefer the XBox Ones feel, so I am currently trying to...
  8. How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem: having trouble downloading Microsoft visual C++ runtime (x64), when i try to download the file straight from the microsoft its says 'The older version of microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime...
  9. .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed: I am attempting to install .NET Desktop Runtime because the game Baldurs Gate 3 requires it. I keep getting the following log file with the setup failed that cites an issue with the Temp folder....
  10. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...