Runtime Error

Discus and support Runtime Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to access my account on xbox.com to cancel my xbl since my xbox died, But I keep getting this. Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhatsHisFack, Jan 2, 2014.

1. WhatsHisFack
    WhatsHisFack Guest

Runtime Error

I am trying to access my account on xbox.com to cancel my xbl since my xbox died, But I keep getting this.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error
    Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed
    by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors>
    tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

I have tried different browsers and such but I can't get into my account.

:)

WhatsHisFack, Jan 2, 2014
  2. incubusgolfs
    incubusgolfs Guest
    Apply to be an Ambassador

I am also getting the runtime error. Lame.

incubusgolfs, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Xbox Forums on Main account

That still didn't work. Still get runtime error.

I Lap Veyrons, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Runtime Error

Best of luck cause I got no response for that.

CleanKid1535562, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Lt Ryan177 Win User

Forums Runtime Error Help

Nothing. Still runtime errors.
  6. I Lap Veyrons Win User

Xbox Forums on Main account

That still didn't work. Still get runtime error.
  7. BreezierBrad82 Win User

2013 beta avatar

It's the 26th and I am still getting the runtime error..
  8. incubusgolfs Win User

Apply to be an Ambassador

I am also getting the runtime error. Lame.
  9. Elite Rampant Win User

Annoying sign in errors?

I've been getting those pesky runtime errors today.
Thema:

Runtime Error

1. Runtime Error - Similar Threads - Runtime Error

2. Xbox.com Runtime Error ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox.com Runtime Error ???: Hi, every time I try to use xbox.com I am given a "runtime error". I have tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, multiple connections in multiple geographic locations and nothing has changed...
  3. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  4. unable to locate the java runtime

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to locate the java runtime: I'm trying to run Forge 1.12.2 on Minecraft so I can use certain mods, but this error popped up. I've seen multiple errors but I just can't figure this one out. Unable to locate the Java runtime....
  5. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...
  6. WebView2 runtime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WebView2 runtime: I'm trying to run Subnautica subzero but its saying I need to install WebView2 runtime and there's a install button but it doesn't work and when I load in Subnautica subzero save data won't load...
  7. XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay: Hey everyone, I recently changed from an XBox 360 Controller to an XBox One Controller on my Win 10 PC. Even though I am still using both, I prefer the XBox Ones feel, so I am currently trying to...
  8. How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem: having trouble downloading Microsoft visual C++ runtime (x64), when i try to download the file straight from the microsoft its says 'The older version of microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime...
  9. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  10. # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...: In Minecraft I've Installed the latest version of java, Problem Persists. --------------- S U M M A R Y ------------ Command Line:...