Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?

Discus and support Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is an issue that I have been having for over a month now. In the past i have had absolutely 0 issues downoading reverse compatible 360. now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JesusTheDstroyr, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?

This is an issue that I have been having for over a month now. In the past i have had absolutely 0 issues downoading reverse compatible 360. now anytime i attempt to do so i simply get a runtime error message on the screen. I get the EXACT same message
    whether i attempt to add the game to my account Via my mobile device, desktop, laptop, or console, (1st picture) I have had an open ticket with microsoft for well over a month now. THREE TIMES I have received an email telling me that the issue has been resolved,
    it has not. I encountered ONE other person in an xbox facebook group half a world away that has this exact same issue, last i knew he also has not gotten it resolved. I have emailed back the service rep telling her that I need to start pushing this up even
    higher. She informed me that there is no one else to talk to. This is getting beyond frustrating, this is a service I pay for, that is not working properly, which causes me not to have access to things included in that service. I should also note that at one
    point the service rep attempted to create for me a 360 "pay account" this was supposedly a workaround for when people had a similar issue to this when trying to get black ops 3. However, after her creating that account and sending me a link to add a payment
    method to it, I received the SAME error message. that is the 2nd picture provided. It's obvious that this is an issue with my account. Yet a solution seems to escape everyone involved. Any thoughts or ideas appreciated
    Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else? [​IMG]

Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else? [​IMG]

:)

JesusTheDstroyr, Sep 2, 2018
  2. leegod
    leegod Guest
    Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's expansion?

Hi.

I have question.

I am also huge fan of Magic the gathering battleground, I really want to get its expansion(DLC, 10 new spells).

So what I need to get it?

Do I need USA xbox1 and xbox live gold, and access xbox1 live from xbox1 console and can I download its DLC with credit card or live point?

I have no USA xbox1, but have korean XBOX360.

Then can I download its DLC from xbox360 server?

Thanks...

leegod, Sep 2, 2018
  3. leegod
    leegod Guest
    Where can I download Magic the Gathering-Battleground's DLC?

Hi.

I have question.

I am also huge fan of Magic the gathering battleground, I really want to get its expansion(DLC, 10 new spells).

So what I need to get it?

Do I need USA xbox1 and xbox live gold, and access xbox1 live from xbox1 console and can I download its DLC with credit card or live point?

I have no USA xbox1, but have korean XBOX360.

Then can I download its DLC from xbox360 server?

Thanks.

leegod, Sep 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Some people have had luck just starting another 360 game that has already been downloaded and then trying again.

Other people have had luck with this:

1. Launch a Backwards Compatible title on your console.

2. Press the Start and Back (View and Menu) buttons at the same time.

3. Select Manage Storage (you will get a warning that you are leaving the game)

4. Select Profiles and find your gamertag and delete it.

5. Press B to back out of the screen and then press the Back and Start buttons again to bring up the menu

6. Select Sign In or press X on the controller

7. Select Download Profile to redownload your profile to the console

Smwutches, Sep 2, 2018
  5. The first method of simply loading another game and then trying again I had already attempted. However, I just tried the 2nd method and when I got into the profiles menu it is empty, and the screen says, "no profiles found". Any more ideas?

JesusTheDstroyr, Sep 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unfortunately those are the only solutions I've seen so far.

Smwutches, Sep 2, 2018
  7. Edocsil 2020
    Edocsil 2020 Guest
    This definitely seems like a server-side issue

Edocsil 2020, Sep 2, 2018
  8. Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?

Something to do with my account and access to 360 content. The fact that I've been told 3 times the issue should be fixed and it isnt is ridiculous

JesusTheDstroyr, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Edocsil 2020 Win User

This definitely seems like a server-side issue
  10. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately those are the only solutions I've seen so far.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Some people have had luck just starting another 360 game that has already been downloaded and then trying again.

Other people have had luck with this:

1. Launch a Backwards Compatible title on your console.

2. Press the Start and Back (View and Menu) buttons at the same time.

3. Select Manage Storage (you will get a warning that you are leaving the game)

4. Select Profiles and find your gamertag and delete it.

5. Press B to back out of the screen and then press the Back and Start buttons again to bring up the menu

6. Select Sign In or press X on the controller

7. Select Download Profile to redownload your profile to the console
  12. JesusTheDstroyr Win User

The first method of simply loading another game and then trying again I had already attempted. However, I just tried the 2nd method and when I got into the profiles menu it is empty, and the screen says, "no profiles found". Any more ideas?
  13. JesusTheDstroyr Win User

Something to do with my account and access to 360 content. The fact that I've been told 3 times the issue should be fixed and it isnt is ridiculous
Thema:

1. Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else? - Similar Threads - Runtime Error access

2. Xbox.com Runtime Error ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox.com Runtime Error ???: Hi, every time I try to use xbox.com I am given a "runtime error". I have tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, multiple connections in multiple geographic locations and nothing has changed...
  3. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  4. unable to locate the java runtime

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to locate the java runtime: I'm trying to run Forge 1.12.2 on Minecraft so I can use certain mods, but this error popped up. I've seen multiple errors but I just can't figure this one out. Unable to locate the Java runtime....
  5. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...
  6. WebView2 runtime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WebView2 runtime: I'm trying to run Subnautica subzero but its saying I need to install WebView2 runtime and there's a install button but it doesn't work and when I load in Subnautica subzero save data won't load...
  7. XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay: Hey everyone, I recently changed from an XBox 360 Controller to an XBox One Controller on my Win 10 PC. Even though I am still using both, I prefer the XBox Ones feel, so I am currently trying to...
  8. How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem: having trouble downloading Microsoft visual C++ runtime (x64), when i try to download the file straight from the microsoft its says 'The older version of microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime...
  9. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server: i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as...
  10. # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...: In Minecraft I've Installed the latest version of java, Problem Persists. --------------- S U M M A R Y ------------ Command Line:...