Running a Bedrock Minecraft Server

Discus and support Running a Bedrock Minecraft Server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thank you for any assistance. I downloaded the windows bedrock server program from a legitimate location and tried to set up my bedrock single player... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WilliamBrown723, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Running a Bedrock Minecraft Server

Thank you for any assistance. I downloaded the windows bedrock server program from a legitimate location and tried to set up my bedrock single player world as a online multiplayer server so my friends can join and play. However, every time I add the Server Name, IP Address, and Port (following the directions), it tells me I am "Unable to Connect to World". I have turned off the firewall, updated drivers, turned off anti-virus, made sure all the information was correct on the notepad file, all to no avail. Any suggestions or work arounds would be helpful.

Side question if you have the time: Some of the people from our friends group are people I haven't met personally. I wanted to mask my IP address using a VPN as my static IP for the server but I researched that this wasn't an option because orgs like NORDVPN don't allow port forwarding. Any one know of another way to help protect my info or am I just SOL if I want to let online friends play in a server I host. Maybe I could pay for a hosting server service? Low cost suggestions. Thank you very much for any help on this as well. Have a great day.

:)

WilliamBrown723, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi WilliamBrown723! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

I this case you would need to contact gane developers or the support from the site you downloaded the server program as this aren't managed or distributed by Microsoft, trough official Microsoft servers will be to subscribe to Realms, that way you could have and official servers where your friends can play your world
  3. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  4. The English Gamer Win User

minecraft modding

minecraft bedrock is not in gamepass on pc, and yes should work as i have modded it in the past as i usually run my own custom server
  5. Nursemorph Win User

minecraft modding

minecraft bedrock is not in gamepass on pc, and yes should work as i have modded it in the past as i usually run my own custom server
    Ah, okay, hadn't noticed it was the Bedrock edition that it was discussing and not the normal GP one
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Adding Support to Connect to External Servers Via IP Address - Minecraft

i run a minecraft server and for my kids to access it via xbox one they require the ip, thats it, even their friends join, basically only people i trust. but yes you can use an ip only. on minecraft for xbox, phone, switch, playstation and pc.

i use the bedrock server software.
Thema:

1. Running a Bedrock Minecraft Server - Similar Threads - Running Bedrock Minecraft

2. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  3. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  4. My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont work on my montior its a gawfolk my games keeping going black but i can run...: My xbxo games wont work on my montior f872f070-a548-4582-a136-98245b5b4086
  5. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  6. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  7. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  8. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  9. Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated...: The idea is that I've got a dedicated server running in my basement (linux). I'm doing some automation work to make it easier for my kids to make changes. But some things can only seem to be done...
  10. i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run...: i'm most likey talking about the Bedrock that's on the xbox one and Mobile 2f8dc85b-8a9a-4e91-b1e6-6746f3b61c58