Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think

Discus and support Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It is all but officially confirmed that a new batman game is in development, and the most recent rumor indicates its reveal will be very soon.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Batsticken, May 12, 2020.

1. Batsticken
    Batsticken Guest

Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think

It is all but officially confirmed that a new batman game is in development, and the most recent rumor indicates its reveal will be very soon. Announcement is a Soliary

As part of the currently changing dynamic of the game industry, games are set to trickle out over the summer, culminating at Gamescom in August. Inside Xbox was the first entry of this new initiative, dubbed the GalaxyCon
    Raleigh, which actually has a new reveal coming on Friday, July 3, at 9 AM PT/ 11 AM CT. And if this latest rumor is to believed, the new reveal is going to be the long-rumored Solitary Warfare.

Looking at the purported leaker, there's little reason to believe them at face value. Not only is it posted on 4chan, where nothing should be believed, but it also does little more than add more than a date to what's already being said about the Solitary
    Warfare. Stranger things have happened than a random 4chan leak being proved correct, though.

According to the leaker, the solitary warfarewill be announced
    this year in summer, will be a
    origina game from both 343 Industrial and The Coalition , will not neither halo or gears ttle, and more or less throws out

There's a good chance that this is all made up, building off the confirmation of a just game reveal. However, looking at it further, there's a couple of strange coincidences. First, it's worth mentioning that big titles like Xbox, and Steam are taking
    part of the GalaxyCon Raleigh , as well as big party publishers like more. Xbox Game Studios
    could be announcing any number of things, like the Halo Infinite,
    but kicking off Summer GalaxyCon with a big title like Solitary Warfare would be uplifting, especially after Inside Xbox.

:)

Batsticken, May 12, 2020
  2. DanteSparda504 Win User

Games for Gold on xbox one.

Phil Spencer said "Sooner rather than later" back in January. It's been rumored and "leaked" that it will begin in April.
  3. HOOShenry Win User

Season Pass - content drop dates

4. x24hrs2livex Win User

New (GOW) info. Take this with a grain of Salt!

Maybe they saved it for TGS. But that wouldnt make much sense. MS should be featuring games to cater to the Japanese crowd at TGS, and Gears doesnt seem like it would do the job.

@Listed why wouldnt we be able to post leaked info? Remember the Halo 2 rumors? White Xbox one rumors? Both were unconfirmed rumors that were posted months ago. This source however seems sketchy. I hope I am wrong though, as I would love a new gears sooner
    than later. But a new Gears put together in less than a year? Might not be a day 1 buy.
  5. schnurren Win User

Solitary Warfare PC System Requirements Confirmed

Wait, Solitary Warfare is a new game from Microsoft? I thought it was a DLC or something for the new Call of Duty! How disconnected I am on these games...
  6. ZombieDeano Win User

White Xbox One coming?!?

Another leaked announcement? I think this is intended for reveal at Gamescom.
Thema:

1. Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think - Similar Threads - Rumor Solitary Warfare

2. The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform

in XboX Insiders
    The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform: I'm sure everyone has heard the rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform I just wanted to give my opinion and feedback on what I think Microsoft should do with their first party...
  3. Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?: There's a lot going around about an Xbox Ban exploit. What's the truth here is this a rumor? 7047dd99-8f9c-49a0-b659-618846666784
  4. Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?: I think a lot of people is waiting for this release to be as soon as possible, but the news about it just say that it will be soon is there any release date scheduled yet ?...
  5. battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?: i hear and read only a rumor e643c59a-acaa-4eeb-8813-3a2627b10a96
  6. Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]: Bonjour aujourdhui un mec s’amuse a lance une rimeur sur moi sois disans je serait un predateur sexuel je ne sais pas comment faire car il samuse a cree des billet de recherche de groupe pour...
  7. Rumor about 360 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor about 360 servers: Ok so there is this guy at my high school who keeps saying the 360 servers are shutting down in november and I just want to know if this is true or not 6d7c29b5-deb3-469a-8077-3a0ea4c507b8
  8. Hot Rumor - The Forums Are Getting Updated!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hot Rumor - The Forums Are Getting Updated!: I haven't had it in well over a year before the last day or so. eed6665c-697c-49e6-9d7b-ec316725bf6f
  9. Rumor new xbox 1 in 2017 called scorpio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor new xbox 1 in 2017 called scorpio: if that is the aim to me that says all new hardware as its just all rumors you can only guess but to me that says all new hardware if this is the case will the old games work unlike the neo which...
  10. If the rumor is true about K/M support coming to XBOX ONE games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    If the rumor is true about K/M support coming to XBOX ONE games.: there will be a lot of RTS flooding the XBOX store. e5534780-e570-4487-b156-e20be7bdcb18