Rudder i8n MSFS

Discus and support Rudder i8n MSFS in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the Komodo Kiowa flight controls and it shows Komodo Peddles but, I am unable to assign to the rudder 3b62a2b2-7011-47fa-8875-965f828eb591 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Philip Kuffner, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Rudder i8n MSFS

I have the Komodo Kiowa flight controls and it shows Komodo Peddles but, I am unable to assign to the rudder

:)

Philip Kuffner, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rudder i8n MSFS

3. CWC60 Win User

MSFS rudder issues

Ricardo, thanks for the response. Here is some clarification on the issues as well as a description of what I have tried thus far.

In all areas of MSFS the rudder functions properly except in free flight. When I am in free flight in the air or on the ground trying to taxi the rudder will respond momentarily to input then it will go to the neutral position. This makes it almost impossible to taxi properly. I use the Logitech HOTAS and the thrustmaster pedals. The issue occurs using either the pedals or joystick to control the rudder. I’ve calibrated the pedals with Logitech’s calibration tool, I’ve adjusted the sensitivity to various settings in MSFS, and I’ve turned off the rudder assist in the assistance options. None of these steps has any result and the issue remains. My gaming computer is an Alienware M15 R6.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS rudder issues

The makers of Flight Simulator and Logitech track these issues, and their engineers have the ability to fix them. If you vist the FLightSim support forum I linked you will be connected to a concentrated base of users as well as support that specialize in the product, its accessories, and their idiosyncrasies.

Since it only happens on the ground, it is unlikely to be a controller issue. I would go to the FlightSim forums so that the people who can address the problem see it.

Best of luck to you.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

MSFS rudder issues

Sure, I don't understand the reason, but that's no problem
  6. CWC60 Win User

MSFS rudder issues

Yes, but it may be a few days.
Thema:

Rudder i8n MSFS

1. Rudder i8n MSFS - Similar Threads - Rudder i8n MSFS

2. logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator rudder not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator rudder not working: I recently purchased a logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Everything works fine expect for the rudder controls. The default is the c1 and c2 buttons. The game shows...
  3. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!: Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime, but most of the time. It seems as if there...
  4. My rudder is stuck full right on all planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rudder is stuck full right on all planes: I have reset controls and done everything I could. Please fix ur game 2688906a-5b9c-4a9b-a7a4-406d718e958f
  5. How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the...: How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the Xbox series S? 37353da3-8c47-4542-8d95-9aa6ae100943
  6. Microsoft flight sim 2020 Rudder Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim 2020 Rudder Bug: Hey, I Play on Controller. I want my right Rudder to have the key RB and my left Rudder to have the key LB. If I press LB to use the left Rudder, everything works perfectly. But if i Press RB for...
  7. Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?: When I give full right or left rudder, the rudder deflects fully but does not return to the neutral position after I let go of the trigger. I have to give opposite rudder to bring the rudder back...
  8. Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming: When I turn the rudder in MSFS it keeps staying in it's position and does not return f1e16d72-1f3d-4623-a7b6-15e75187b52e
  9. Rudder problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rudder problem: Hello Microsoft team, i have been playing Flight simulator 2020 for a while now, and I was wondering if you could help me, I play MSFS on Xbox and my rudder works with LT/RT but when I release the...
  10. Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised: Hi all, Just received my brand new, T.Flight Rudder pedals today. Using them on my Xbox Series X with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. They are plugged into my T.Flight HOTAS One Joystick. The...