RTX Beta won't show in the insider hub (legacy)

Discus and support RTX Beta won't show in the insider hub (legacy) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I had RTX beta working on my computer before, but now when I go into the insider hub to for the RTX beta, it doesn't show anymore. it just comes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JordanPage, Feb 11, 2021.

1. JordanPage
    JordanPage Guest

Hello, I had RTX beta working on my computer before, but now when I go into the insider hub to for the RTX beta, it doesn't show anymore. it just comes up with the normal Minecraft Beta... Can anyone help please?
    RTX Beta won't show in the insider hub (legacy) [​IMG]

:)

JordanPage, Feb 11, 2021
  2. JordanPage Win User

I a'm sorry everyone, i have figured that RTX is now working under normal minecraft beta. Now this is weird so pls keep in mind if you play it and have the same issue
  3. Valenceins_Naion Win User

Minecraft RTX beta does not show up in the Xbox Insider Hub

Thanks for replying.

I've sent a message but I do wonder if that's the place to go... Because I think the issue is that "RTX beta does not show up in the Insider Hub" at the first place, it should be a problem with my account, signing up for the beta etc. rather than technical
    problems such as "RTX beta is not running properly" that should be addressed by game developers.

Nevertheless, the message is sent, let's see how the response will be. Thanks for helping btw, but I guess I won't be rushing to close this thread - since the problem has not been solved yet and I'm afraid that I will be redirected to microsoft by mojang,
    back and forth xD
  4. Valenceins_Naion Win User

Minecraft RTX beta does not show up in the Xbox Insider Hub

Hi Ryan,

It's been so long since your reply, but I got some good news for you. One of my friends, who also encountered the same problem of not having the RTX beta in the Insider Hub, told me how he fixed the problem. If you haven't done that already, you may give
    it a try!

So basically you need to change your system region, which you will find in Windows' Settings → Time & Language → Region. I switched from China to United Kingdom, then restarted the system, and the RTX Beta showed up in the Insider Hub.

Best wishes, good luck!
  5. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  6. .Предсказа Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
Thema:

1. RTX Beta won't show in the insider hub (legacy) - Similar Threads - RTX Beta won't

2. how to join the MC RTX beta windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    how to join the MC RTX beta windows 10: How do I get the RTX MC Raytracing pack? I have tried tutorials, but they are all for the old version of the Xbox insider hub (mine is white and the others are black and green). The only options...
  3. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta: I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta unenroll not successful: I have unenrolled from the beta, deleted my account and reset the Xbox app. When I reinstall Minecraft for windows, I still get the Beta. submitted by /u/Bakora123 [link] [comments]
  5. Help with Insider hub MC RTX beta issue

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Insider hub MC RTX beta issue: Hi all, A while back, I installed the MC beta program to access the RTX features, I have now come back to it try and remove it, but the insider hub said I was too young, as I had incorrectly...
  6. I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t download any version of Minecraft other than Minecraft rtx beta: I have tried every solution I could find online like the power shell commands, leaving the beta then reinstalling, and more does anyone know how to fix it submitted by /u/SnooOpinions411...
  7. Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta won't show up in the Insiders PC app: As the title states whenever I try to administer what version I'm on the RTX version simply won't show up. I've joined the thing but the relevant version won't show up. Also I can't find any...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Won't Leave The RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Won't Leave The RTX Beta: Hello, I am on a Windows 10 PC and I have an issue where my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition will not go back to the live version or "normal version" of the game. I have sent two tickets to Mojang...
  9. MC RTX Beta won't install in 1.16 Nether Update.

in XboX Insiders
    MC RTX Beta won't install in 1.16 Nether Update.: I recently uninstalled the RTX beta to check out the nether update with my friends. I then tried to reinstall the RTX Beta, and it just didn't work. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it...
  10. Minecraft RTX beta won't install

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX beta won't install: I signed into the beta the moment it released, and I haven't recieved an update yet. I'm stuck on 1.16 somehow submitted by /u/RedLightPumpkin [link] [comments]