RTTS gear/equipment

Discus and support RTTS gear/equipment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with the equipment in the game. When I’m in Road To The Show and I am putting on batting gloves, shin/ foot protector and batting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Tice, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Michael Tice
    Michael Tice Guest

RTTS gear/equipment

I have a problem with the equipment in the game. When I’m in Road To The Show and I am putting on batting gloves, shin/ foot protector and batting gloves in my pocket for when I’m in the field. I’ll click the button to save my changes but as soon as I back out to the main screen all my stuff I just put on is gone. And I play a game and none of it is on either

:)

Michael Tice, Mar 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

RTTS gear/equipment

3. taidara Win User

154ms PING - XBOX ONE live issue

@THE MANK UK - There's nothing wrong with your round trip time (ping rtt)!
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

About gear...

You mean gear bonus equipment not resuable gear.
  5. potatoeslave Win User

Using and Equipping Gear.

it equips the first set of gear you collect for that particular slot. when you find more gear it will ask you if you want to pick up gear, equip, or compare. i belive Y will compare the gear. it will pull up the currently equipped gear and show you what
    it does. then you can eaither switch it or just pick it up. saves you from having to go in and change it manually.
  6. BazementGremlin Win User

Using and Equipping Gear.

I wouldn't say there is a best gear. There is a best gear for the situation you are in, so you have to switch to the gear yourself for that situation.
Thema:

RTTS gear/equipment

1. RTTS gear/equipment - Similar Threads - RTTS gear equipment

2. Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement parts for Gears of War 4 Elite Controller: Hi there, I am going out on a limb here and hoping someone could help. My partner has a Gears of War 4 elite controller and sadly the joystick thumb grips have torn off. She has had the...
  3. How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count: Need help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 901b21f1-de94-4d56-8daf-25ae7bea2891
  4. Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 are broken: I can’t log onto either games I paid money for due to profile specific crash glitches that happen on backwards compatibility. The only fixes to it aren’t possible on the series x and s to my...
  5. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...
  6. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  7. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  8. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  9. Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game: I just spent the last 2 days installing and uninstalling then re installing xbox live for pc. I have played Gears 5 without issues recently. Suddenly it takes forever to log into xbox live, then...
  10. Why is gears 5 giving error 0x00000c69 on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is gears 5 giving error 0x00000c69 on series x?: After beating the swarmak in Act1 - Chapter4 game boots me to the menu and gives me "ERROR You have been removed from the game. (0x00000c69)" on my series x. What is causing this and why? This...